Lt. Commander
whats the minimum level for the gamma orinas block? In other words to use the sirius Gamma orinas transwarp conduit? i heard its LA 3 is that correct? I have the mission 'the return' is there someone i have to go talk to other than capatian nicholas martin? Am i missin somethin here b4 i can go in? Im LA6 and the return mission is in my in progress list. Is that all i am supose to have to do to go to Gamma orinas? I tried usin the conduit and nothin is happining no popup.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Talk to Quinn. At RA(lh)-3, he should have offered you a mission to report to Battle Group Omega. The transwarp conduit is inaccessible until you get that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwight44
whats the minimum level for the gamma orinas block? In other words to use the sirius Gamma orinas transwarp conduit? i heard its LA 3 is that correct? I have the mission 'the return' is there someone i have to go talk to other than capatian nicholas martin? Am i missin somethin here b4 i can go in? Im LA6 and the return mission is in my in progress list. Is that all i am supose to have to do to go to Gamma orinas? I tried usin the conduit and nothin is happining no popup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
Talk to Quinn. At RA(lh)-3, he should have offered you a mission to report to Battle Group Omega. The transwarp conduit is inaccessible until you get that mission.

What Gym_Qurik said...