Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
And got no dilithium from the good Admiral, and no transwarp power. Is this a bug, or do you need to do something different to get the goods now? Im really tired of flying a captain level ship

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Dilithium part does not matter since ALL the VA ships are C-Store only now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I was actually going to pick up the fleet escort. Would take the rest of the tribble test cycle to get enough dilithium to be able to afford it... Bought the extra skin on the C Store yesterday, expecting that I would be able to use it today. The skin was twice the price I remember it being too >.<
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Dilithium part does not matter since ALL the VA ships are C-Store only now.
what happens to players who have those ships already?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Maybe post stuff like this in the f2p forums?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-08-2011, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Dilithium part does not matter since ALL the VA ships are C-Store only now.
time to grind up that last char on Holodeck and grab that Free VA1 Ship Token before it's GONE.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisFreeMe
what happens to players who have those ships already?
Uhm, nothing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-08-2011, 04:12 AM
lots of stuff is not even working right on tribble. i know people like to take everything they see on tribble as the final product but there is much of it that just not implemented yet.

i would not panic yet about the lack of free vice admiral tokens until everything is up and running. id be surprised if they took that away and if it turns out to be the case then id worry/complain but for the moment its just speculation based on sketchy evidence.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
lots of stuff is not even working right on tribble. i know people like to take everything they see on tribble as the final product but there is much of it that just not implemented yet.

i would not panic yet about the lack of free vice admiral tokens until everything is up and running. id be surprised if they took that away and if it turns out to be the case then id worry/complain but for the moment its just speculation based on sketchy evidence.
because complaining after the fact has served us so well in the past
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
because complaining after the fact has served us so well in the past
feel free to voice opinions, concerns and even complain but dont panic until we have all the facts.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 AM.