Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Does any vendor sell these? I just want odd Mk trash white single cannons and turrets; nothing fancy. I'd probably go and farm B'Tran and try to figure out how to rank up crafting to make some greens, but I haven't done the story lines yet. Is crafting the only way on Tribble to get cheap cannons of any sort without grinding DL?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Does any vendor sell these? I just want odd Mk trash white single cannons and turrets; nothing fancy. I'd probably go and farm B'Tran and try to figure out how to rank up crafting to make some greens, but I haven't done the story lines yet. Is crafting the only way on Tribble to get cheap cannons of any sort without grinding DL?
One of the vendors in the ship yard at ESD sells white quality single cannons for EC the other sell them for dillithium.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-08-2011, 03:48 PM
That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I noticed this too. I've been running just regular cannons and beams on my escorts all the way up to Rear Admiral, cause I can't find a place to buy cannons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.
As Homer would say ...Dooh! You are absolutely right. That explains why I have mark vi cannons on my captain level defiant I couldn't find any where to buy them either.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
That vendor does not sell cannons. They sell torpedoes and beams.

If there is anywhere to buy white quality cannons, it may be on Qo'nos.
You know, now that I think about it, I believe I remember seeing cannons on the torpedo tab, below the torpedoes . . . but I haven't checked that in a while.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I will have to check but I bet Star Base 39 has them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-09-2011, 06:49 AM
None at SB39; same list as ESD shipyard. Both vendors sell only torpedoes and beam. I swear I thought I have seen white common single cannons and turrets for sale at some NPC vendor in-game though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeneth View Post
I will have to check but I bet Star Base 39 has them.
The Starbases were used to have different equipment, but it looks like they unified them all on Tribble.

And yes, you can buy all kinds of Disruptor Cannons on Qonos, ESD seems to be a cannon free zone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decker999 View Post
The Starbases were used to have different equipment, but it looks like they unified them all on Tribble.

And yes, you can buy all kinds of Disruptor Cannons on Qonos, ESD seems to be a cannon free zone.
and STO is rapidly becoming a canon free zone
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:23 PM.