Lt. Commander
# 51
12-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign77x View Post
I am truly sorry that your mission has been affected by the new dialogue bugs. I hope that they are repaired soon. (Sends a "Get Well Soon" card)
Dialog bug? This is something new..
Is this bug affecting publish mission or only unpublished ones?

And btw, sorry to hear that your mission is bugged, I hope it will be back soon!
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
After about 3 weeks of down time, Dereliction Duty is back up with a few revamps for the new year! I've fixed the problem where the Romulans were said to not use disruptors. I've tried to fix the issue with people beaming into the wall on the Atlas. And the pirate leader has also gotten a new look!

Also, Atlas Affair (Part 1/2) should be ready for release in the next 2-3 days!
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-08-2012, 05:38 AM
Well, Atlas Affair, Part 1 was supposed to be out today (actually yesterday), but it's been pushed back a couple of days due to technical difficulties (bridge officer pathing).
Lt. Commander
# 54 Update??
01-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Well, Atlas Affair, Part 1 was supposed to be out today (actually yesterday), but it's been pushed back a couple of days due to technical difficulties (bridge officer pathing).
Where is this by the way? Are you still having problems?
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Hadar
Where is this by the way? Are you still having problems?
It should be out today or tomorrow. I was delayed by having to make my entry for the PodcastUGC contest.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Ok, Atlas Affair (Part 1/2) is now published.

It can take 3+ hours to play if you read everything, but can be done in as little as an hour if you skip all of the optional objectives and text. Right now it's in the review content tab, so help me get it out of there!
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Soooo.... how's Part 2 coming along?

Part 1 was absolutely awesome, BTW. Had a blast replaying it, and I discovered that there's something I apparently missed from Dereliction Duty, as there was a mention of a comm code for someone that I haven't gotten on any runthrough. These missions are actually making me take notes!
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
Soooo.... how's Part 2 coming along?

Part 1 was absolutely awesome, BTW. Had a blast replaying it, and I discovered that there's something I apparently missed from Dereliction Duty, as there was a mention of a comm code for someone that I haven't gotten on any runthrough. These missions are actually making me take notes!
I'm taking a day or two off, but then I'll get back down to working on the second half. All of the maps are already in place, I just need to add most of the dialogue. Considering how much dialogue there is in the missions, that's actually a fair amount of work to do.

But, I'm looking at getting it done hopefully by early February, but by mid February at the latest.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-27-2012, 04:02 PM
As I said in my review, the great thing about this mission is replayability. You can play it several times without getting bored of it. Magnificent stuff, man. Cryptic should hire you to write their missions.
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-05-2012, 05:45 AM
It's tolerable (I'd say not great because there's a reason why ST and STO are done differently) til the ending.

And then it ruins any good will it has.