Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-10-2011, 05:58 PM
That's Cryptic Math
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Looks like I just lost two whites assigned to "Evaluate Reports of Trafficking in Contraband on Ceron". The mission completed as a success, but my total roster went from 32 to 30.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-10-2011, 10:41 PM
I can confirm this bug also

I did i think a 30 or 45 minute shipboard science mission

Research Extreme Biochemical Reactions

It completed, showed in chat log as completed.

I went to look in completed missions tab, its not there.

Got no reward / results, there are no officers in sickbay, and my science doff i used is missing
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-11-2011, 12:25 AM
hello,
got another one:
"Verify Allegations of War Crimes on Mandel"

but i believe its a problem with the time the mission need.
im not 100% sure, but as i login today i think i had the diplomatic mission from the other day now in complet.
if was this the mission then maybe the mission need internal 4 days but in the ui its display only 3 days.
so the 3 days are over, the mission seems to disappering but internal its still countdown until its ready.

maybe im wrong and its was another mission, but i would post it, so that some other people have a eye on it.

greetings
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Successful/Critical Successful assignments can still render your white/green Doffs killed. All assignments, even shipboard ones will have this attainable penalty. Even the classrooms are dangerous ;]
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Here's my chat log for this morning.

After completing Level 2 Diagnostic, my DOff roster dropped from 30 to 25. But it wasn't the bridge officers assigned to that mission, one of them was my white/rare councilor which had been assigned to something else, and there were only 4 crewmen assigned to Level 2 Diagnostics.

[8:29] Joined channel "Zone".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Level 2 Diagnostic of Primary Weapon Coils".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Participate in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Arucanis Arm".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Confer in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Hromis Cluster".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Deliberate in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Delta Volanis Cluster".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Send a Representative to a Security Briefing for the Aldebaren Sector".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Review Diplomatic Correspondence from the Dopterians".

[8:29] Completed assignment "Quarantine Colony with Synthococcus Novae".

[8:29] Skill Point +33

[8:29] You received 36 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:29] You received 15 Engineering XP

[8:29] Item acquired: Minor Components

[8:29] Collected rewards for assignment "Level 2 Diagnostic of Primary Weapon Coils".

[8:29] Skill Point +134

[8:29] You received 144 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:29] You received 64 Colonial XP

[8:29] Collected rewards for assignment "Participate in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Arucanis Arm".

[8:29] Skill Point +361

[8:29] You received 389 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:29] You received 174 Military XP

[8:29] Collected rewards for assignment "Send a Representative to a Security Briefing for the Aldebaren Sector".

[8:30] Skill Point +181

[8:30] You received 195 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:30] You received 11 Diplomacy XP

[8:30] Collected rewards for assignment "Review Diplomatic Correspondence from the Dopterians".

[8:30] Skill Point +134

[8:30] You are now Captain 4

[8:30] You received 145 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:30] You received 64 Colonial XP

[8:30] Collected rewards for assignment "Deliberate in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Delta Volanis Cluster".

[8:30] New officers want to join your crew!

[8:30] Acquired mission: New Officer

[8:30] "New Officer" complete!

[8:30] Skill Point +134

[8:30] You received 144 Bridge Officer Skill Points

[8:30] You received 64 Colonial XP

[8:30] Collected rewards for assignment "Confer in Federation Colonization Assessment for the Hromis Cluster".
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-11-2011, 10:16 AM
There is missing information here as I don't know what mission I had the duty officer sent. But I'll provide what information I can

I did have a the purple officer reward from leveling the diplomacy tiers "Selud" to be exact, after reading this I decided to check through my rooster and sickbay. The Duty officer is missing from my ship duty rooster, it is not on an active mission, neither is it in my sickbay. it is no where to be found.

I did not dismiss this toon, or even set it on a mission where it would have been reassigned, not on any mission where I would have lost it either.

The last mission I do recall sending it on was where the mission actually had an increased chance of failure due to the seductive trait. I do not recall the name of the mission but I think it was one where I picked up at the acaademy to give a lecture on something.

Possible name of mission is "assign crewmember to give lecture i relativistic mechanics", however I am uncertain this was the actual mission I sent this particular duty officer on. I just know the last duty officer mission I sent this particulr doff on was a lecture type one.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey guys,

Please PM to me the character name and any other information you have - assignment, duty officer color, etc. We are going to pull the most likely cases from the database and ask the programmers to see if they can figure out what is going on via their mad extispicy skills.

Many thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Hey guys,

Please PM to me the character name and any other information you have - assignment, duty officer color, etc. We are going to pull the most likely cases from the database and ask the programmers to see if they can figure out what is going on via their mad extispicy skills.

Many thanks!
Ok, now I know I just had this happen:

Quote:
I just had my "Raid on Starfleet Photonics Research Center" DOff mission disappear. I knew it was soon to complete after checking a few mins ago for new missions. I got the announcement in my Chat window that it was done. I go to my mission list and I've got no Completed missions and that mission is no longer on my Completed list. I think the DOffs are gone too. Here's a screen shot where you can see the completed in my chat and that tab grayed out:
http://i.imgur.com/Mb9eo.jpg
Bug #20,016.

Hope that helps!
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Yay! not crazy! This is happened at least four times ive seen. Three times its completed but completed doesn't lite up to see if success or failure or collect rewards. The other time it did and nothing happened. I am not sure if I lost those bridge officers or all of the missions. The one that just happened is "Uncover intelligence Leak" And the other was the Torpedo platform plans one which i did twice and both times have had the same result... just vanishes... its hard to see all of the missions that are doing this because so many are going on. Hope you all can find out whats causing this instead of us linking every mission!!

Also: Just checked and I am missing officers as well... not sure which ones exactly. My Tac, definitely security officers are missing and possibly Ops officers.