If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Some characters were stuck in a loading screen with a "Server Not Responding" message
STOked Episode 100 part 2 is up and available for your podcasting pleasure!
Exclusive new KDF ships and weapons, straight from the STO dev team! Plus take a run through the new Defiant interior, a chat with the STO community lead and a few folks from Q&A, and last but not least star ship design philosophy with Captain Logan!
- The Defiant Engineering interior has a wall with control consoles stations missing (21:27 on youtube) where O'Brien usually worked .
(from the pic below , if the core was #1 , and the little tower console in the middle of the room is #2 , then the wall after that is #3 , and it should have console stations)
Errrm ... also , the Defiant transporter room and medical bay are both over proportioned and should be a lot smaller .
- Also loved the Nausican ships , however I am still concerned that not all races (Nausicans and Gorn in perticular) will have their very own science/engineer/tactical ships , and instead one race (via ships) will be relegated to science and one to engineering and one to tactical .
In short , "special abilities" aside , I'm looking for more more variety in function as well .
- As to the new character "stances" , I'll add voice to the "leave the old stances and put new ones in" choir .
The "snake" bit was pretty , but it also just seemed like a re-skinned "Arrakis" worm from the Romulan prison .
The 4-6 legged animation was quite interesting tho , and I'm looking foward to seeing what becomes of it .
(and yes , I'm still waiting for an update on the female animation run that now looks like the only thing missing from the "anime" like run are the Triple-D boobies swinging from side to side)
- It was interesting to learn that Zero was not a "bug fixer" but rather a "bug locator" .
The only thing missing from the "community" segment was a general overview of how the said community will change after F2P (?) . New forums ? Restricted forums ? Stuff like that .
It would have been also interesting to hear about how the ingame chat will be for freebies -- since they are putting in lower tier missions that will require teaming/communicating .
+ ... I like Zero's doggy ! :p