Lt. Commander
# 41
10-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm beginning to see why we didn't get a September Engineering Report. With this and last weeks episode, we simply didn't need one.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
It's nothing "rude" but its pretty critical of Cryptic and its staff.

Writing my opinions tends to have the effect of getting me edited. (Im not saying I don't deserve it sometimes)

However, I have to ere on the side of safety with them. Especially given the nature of my misgivings.
At least your taking a stand against all those pesky fires at Cryptic HQ . . . bless you.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-13-2011, 02:29 AM
-snicker- loved that bit about fan rants... the bit about Enterprise especially these guys are such OBVIOUS trekkies (GOD I know a lot of TOS only fans... are there ANY all-series fans? ) they love the game, they love the community... -sighs- all these doomsayers, I gotta say how can you doubt these guys? The lag in content has been the handing over of one company to another, the exclusion to C-Store has been a way to generate money to PAY for what they're developing

Roll on season 5 ^_^ and I could NOT believe that their ALREADY working on something that's supposed to be for series six with the six-leg animations and stuff ^_^ SO awesome!