Lt. Commander
# 21
10-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager872 View Post
Shaila, my buddy Joker was not saying he needed help he was stating in the earlier thread that the game was bugged and you took advantage of that.
It wouldn't have mattered if we had used our KDF characters,the end result would have been the same....
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Shaila, my buddy Joker was not saying he needed help he was stating in the earlier thread that the game was bugged and you took advantage of that.
wow i just came here to post i didn't do anything to him so don't say i did, I'm just defending the ground pvpers here.. but your still saying that while on a pvp zone you don't want him to be attacked? that would be like me going into a pvp match and saying in zone "I'm here for the credits so don't kill me" that will make everyone target me.. like others said, if he wants to do the mission he must be prepared to battle and defend himself because the objective is to finish be for the other side finishes and one way to do that is to kill the other person doing the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorBee
Do not try to camp and bully folks that are in a GROUND PVP FLEET. You'll just flame when our two man team rolls your five man team.
You sir have made my day. Thank you.

Going to a pvp zone and expecting to 'enforce it' so your own guys can run the instance is fine. However, you better be damned sure you can back it up without resorting to spawn camping. If you can't you better reevaluate your position as a Team. Because once the big boys come out to play you are going to get rolled.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Ok,first of all.....none of the Fista Sistas were there,and I should know....because,as the OP pointed out before his edit,I was there. So if you have something to say,say it to me.
Second...I'm a bit confused as to what he's angry about. Is it because 2 players denied him,and his team,the opportunity to spawncamp and farm the map? Is it because these 2 players,instead of switching to a KDF character,used their Fed characters? Is it because these 2 players killed the OP and his team,over and over again without even dying once? Or is it because open PvP allows us to shoot at another?
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Man, can I get the skill points split so I can has the fun ground pew pewin' too?

My tac officer has some new gear so I went in unspeced and got pwned.

It felt good to die so quick. Since I can't remember the last time it happened on the ground. I mean my defiant looks great blowing up, but I want my ground pvp to be strong like bull. And it can't be, because I gots to max out those space stats.

Have fun kill bad guys.

-horizon
Lt. Commander
# 26 hmmm
10-14-2011, 01:56 PM
to be honest captain...you probably have a ton of skill points that you are not using. the game was designed so you can invest points in both space and ground. If 100% of your points are in space...then your build sucks =P.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorBee
to be honest captain...you probably have a ton of skill points that you are not using. the game was designed so you can invest points in both space and ground. If 100% of your points are in space...then your build sucks =P.
well, of course i have a little in there. the toon i was referring to is a tac/defiant. points to spare. it was sorta in gest, reflecting on my ...."oh damn i havnt been in a ground match in forever" feeling when my $%@ got pwned like 3 matches in a row the other day. but to be honest..its not a lot. 18-20%...-actually 17% of overall, i just checked... but i like the icing on some abilities. especially the sci abilities a defiant may need a little edge on just in case....

although if you have any suggestions, i would def like to listen in on them.... i actually hawk the points when respec'ing. but when i try new ideas people throw out there they work sometimes, and thats whats awesome about teamwork!

-horizon-
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-15-2011, 06:07 PM
The OP just had his 3-man team wiped by a Single KDF Tact - Krot

"Don't kill my team or we'll camp you spawn point" ~OP

Then I wiped his Team until they left.

Three of them only made 1 Kill out of the dozen or so I inflicted upon them.

/em Bloodwine
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krell83
The OP just had his 3-man team wiped by a Single KDF Tact - Krot

"Don't kill my team or we'll camp you spawn point" ~OP

Then I wiped his Team until they left.

Three of them only made 1 Kill out of the dozen or so I inflicted upon them.

/em Bloodwine
"Don't kill my team or we'll camp you spawn point"??? Talk about "unfair behavior of some people"
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-16-2011, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29thcentury View Post
Funny part is 5 of you had to spawn camp to get that accolade. So you should feel great pride the way you earned it. LOL
The taste of your own medicine is always bitter.
Closed Thread