Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
10-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Don't forget you also have to time travel multiple times and actively screw with the timeline.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-14-2011, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Don't make me get all Janeway on you. I will go to your house and throw hot coffee on your face.

Just have to make a quick 7 year detour first
Just have future future gx handle that.
Or maybe future past gx, because I'm not sure past future alternate gx can handle it.

Either way some sort of timeline gx could stop the Borg and be back before breakfast to handle that.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
Just have future future gx handle that.
Or maybe future past gx, because I'm not sure past future alternate gx can handle it.

Either way some sort of timeline gx could stop the Borg and be back before breakfast to handle that.
I hate time travel....the future is the past, the past is the present, the present is the future. It all gives me a big headache!
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
You're surprised? This game caters to people that thought Voyager was good.

No, but this game sure does.
Not really surprised, no.
I do continue to hold hope that the playerbase will learn the difference between the "heroic overkill" of the shows/movie versus the reality of playing against a living opponent who is not constrained by "plot line" restrictions that allowt he hero to win against unrealistic odds.

I also still believe in Santa Claus, but mainly becuase he still owes me a pony from 1974.
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-18-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Home from Paradise and feeling the mediocrity creeping back in.....
But at least I took pictures while there and was leied as soon as the transport landed.
Hope you managed to forget your frustrations with this game for a while. Hawaii, huh? Sounds fun. Why'd you come back?
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout23 View Post
They no longer work for some reason. Been broken for days now
Been broken sinse Season 4 haha.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
Hope you managed to forget your frustrations with this game for a while. Hawaii, huh? Sounds fun. Why'd you come back?
Sadly, too poor in wealth to stay It was awesome though.

Here I am enjoying some local company in a Tidal pool at Sharks Cove; http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...iTidalpool.jpg

And here I am checking out the wet gun on the USS Bowfin at the Pearl Harbor memorial park; http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...waiiBowfin.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
And here I am checking out the wet gun on the USS Bowfin at the Pearl Harbor memorial park; http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...waiiBowfin.jpg
PPPPPpppeeeewwwww-pew-pew-pew. TeH sUPaH LaZoR! What is that, a borg eye attach?
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-NRG
PPPPPpppeeeewwwww-pew-pew-pew. TeH sUPaH LaZoR! What is that, a borg eye attach?
Its a early prototype
Why, too retro?
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
I hate time travel....the future is the past, the past is the present, the present is the future. It all gives me a big headache!
Luuuuke i am my own father!