Lt. Commander
# 1 What ever happened to
10-11-2011, 10:27 PM
The new documentation Stormshade said he was working on, waaaay back when WishStone was first taking over? I haven't heard anything about it in a long time.

I know we can go places now like sto wiki to find stuff, but still...official documentation is always preferable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
The new documentation Stormshade said he was working on, waaaay back when WishStone was first taking over? I haven't heard anything about it in a long time.

I know we can go places now like sto wiki to find stuff, but still...official documentation is always preferable.
It was after wish (get it right) and really? you don't see why it should come at F2P launch?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
It was after wish (get it right) and really? you don't see why it should come at F2P launch?
This was months and months ago that he said he was working on an updated manual and documentation, so uh...yeah, might want to read what's being asked instead of your usual sass.

Something this game has always lacked, and still does, is proper documentation on mechanics and how they work. Stormy said a long time ago he was working on putting together updated information on this, but that was a long time ago and nothing has been said since. I'm asking is he still working on that. Seriously. Calm down.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-12-2011, 12:36 AM
I believe this is it:

http://www.startrekonline.com/manual

not 100% sure though.