Lt. Commander
# 1 Please add a timestamp
10-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Please add a timestamp to Doff and Boff records so that they can be ordered by the date which they were assigned.

I would like to be able to order my Doffs and Boffs so I can more easily keep track of new Doffs. Boffs skill screen should be modified to sort Boffs in different ways, such as by tenure, rank, assignment, and so on.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous
Please add a timestamp to Doff and Boff records so that they can be ordered by the date which they were assigned.

I would like to be able to order my Doffs and Boffs so I can more easily keep track of new Doffs. Boffs skill screen should be modified to sort Boffs in different ways, such as by tenure, rank, assignment, and so on.

Thank you for the opportunity to provide feedback.
Excellent suggestions, hope they work them in since it would make it more enjoyable to deal with the DOFF system that way. I would also hope to see better recordkeeping so we know not only what jobs are completed but we could also have a sortable log of the completions on the same ui element.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-11-2011, 11:20 PM
The new results user interface which should be on Tribble soon-ish has a log of the last twenty or so assignments you have completed. It's still rough, but should be a lot better than the way it currently works.

As for timestamping, the new interface sorts them by category, but it might be possible to have alternate methods of sorting. Not sure how easy it will be to do that, as we'll still need to preserve the now-integrated commendation category info, but I will look into it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The new results user interface which should be on Tribble soon-ish has a log of the last twenty or so assignments you have completed. It's still rough, but should be a lot better than the way it currently works.

As for timestamping, the new interface sorts them by category, but it might be possible to have alternate methods of sorting. Not sure how easy it will be to do that, as we'll still need to preserve the now-integrated commendation category info, but I will look into it.
Heretic,

Timestamps could help me find when DOFFs go missing

Thank you for your reply!!