Lt. Commander
Started Crew Leave on Risa in the Sirius Sector, it disappeared from the available assignments list but did not show up in the Progress Tracker anywhere at all (Development category is empty, does not even show up in the number of assignments in progress).
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2011, 09:13 PM
I notice you're posting right after a mission change... If you have it selected, and are selecting officers, etc, when the missions in the sector change, the mission won't start, because it is no longer available when you clicked the button to begin.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havesum
I notice you're posting right after a mission change... If you have it selected, and are selecting officers, etc, when the missions in the sector change, the mission won't start, because it is no longer available when you clicked the button to begin.
That would be a great explanation, however, I just checked my roster, and I cannot find at least one of the DOFF's that I assigned to it (I had at least two Deltans, I know I assigned one, and I only have one Deltan left on my roster, and he is in reserve). So, it apparently ate some of my DOFFS.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-14-2011, 12:58 AM
We are working very hard on the duty officer eating issue. We've made some progress, but we haven't nailed it down quite yet. As soon as we figure out the problem and fix it, we'll let you know and push it as fast as we can to Tribble.

In the meantime, these reports - especially screenshots with all the information - are extremely useful.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We are working very hard on the duty officer eating issue. We've made some progress, but we haven't nailed it down quite yet. As soon as we figure out the problem and fix it, we'll let you know and push it as fast as we can to Tribble.

In the meantime, these reports - especially screenshots with all the information - are extremely useful.
Thanks for all your hard work, Heretic!

Unfortunately, in this particular case, a screenshot would be of no use, since there is no "evidence" the assignment occurred at all.

It is a 20 hour assignment; perhaps it is running in some super secret stealth mode, and it will pop up completed this evening and return my Doff's!