Lt. Commander
If anyone out there in Star Trek land is unhappy with their current fleet and would like to play a senior role in the development of a new and innovative fleet please mail me! I need dedicated senior officers who are capable of running their own division and are very active. Everything is set-up and in place, I just am finding it hard to find people who are active and actually care to develop friendships and dedication within the fleet. If you think you have what it takes to be a senior officer please contact me!

Praxus@Skaldra

Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Man I am not dedicated or serious so I am not your man.
But Being the Mercenary that I am I see it as my duty to move this thread back to the first page.
Good luck on finding a First Officer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2011, 11:58 PM
My suggestion to you would be, do it yourself until you build an active core. From there, you can then find yourself a good set of Sr. Officers.

Don't put the egg before the chicken. It never works out well.

If you have any fleet administration questions, want some advice, ect. Id be more than happy to tell ya what I know.
Lt. Commander
# 4 More info about us...
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
The PRAXIAN ALLIANCE has spent over 3 months developing an innovative and competitive campaign before opening their doors to new recruits.

WHAT IS OUR VISION?
Our vision is to develop a dynamic and friendly group of officers who are active and will take the time to get to know one another. We have taken the time to develop activities, services and a storyline for our members before even recruiting anyone.

WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
Our goal is to create an online community of friends who love Star Trek as much as we do! We hope to have a group of active players who not only play and support each other, but become a close-knit group of friends while doing so. The number one thing we fear is creating an oversized fleet of members with little trust and too many expectations. We are not looking for hundreds of members who we will rarely see... we would be happy with a group of 20 to 50 members who get to know one another.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER FLEET?
We are a highly organized fleet right off the start!! We are the only fleet to offer our own Headquarters and frequently updated mission set! Not only do we offer support for all of your needs, we also offer our friendship with no expectations ins attached. Our fleet does not expect anything other than your loyalty... if you wish to increase in rank we provide all of the training and testing free of charge... we will never ask you for credits or supplies in exchange for a promotion! Our custom content and missions arnt something we can do any justice to in writing, so we encourage you to contact one of our current members to see for yourself!

To contact us visit our website at www.PRAXIANALLIANCE.net.tc (best viewed with google chrome)

WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you are looking for an enhanced version of play, with new content added frequently... we are for you! We know other fleets say they are the "best" and "different" from everyone else... so we wont keep saying that but encourage you to try us out. We do not accept all applications because we are looking for the right fit... but you will not be judged on your game rank, forum postings or playtime when being considered. Honestly, there is nothing we can say to prove ourselves... rather we can show you the difference.

Apply today at our website listed above!

If you ARE looking for a bit more structure and would like to contribute to the development of our fleet... we encourage you to apply for a position in the Senate (which acts as our management team). Each Senator represents a small group of officers to make sure everyone's opinion is heard and voted on by the rest of the fleet. Senator positions are the ONLY ranks in the fleet that have expectations attached... everyone else is just encouraged to get to know each other and have FUN! No strings attached!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 09:06 PM
On your application page I would change the font color as it is its hard to read not sure if this shows up anywhere else but I though I would point it out
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-04-2011, 09:57 PM
yes I am aware... as you click a field to fill it in, the background lights up.... fill out the application if you would like to see what i mean... each field is more visible once you click into it
Lt. Commander
# 7 Senate Positions
11-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I have four positions in the Senate available
Lt. Commander
# 8 Thank You!
11-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Thank you for the applications we recieved!!! However we are still looking to fill Senator positions.... if you are currently working on the management team for another fleet, we encourage you to come and see the difference for yourself on what a Senator position really involves, as well as the resources we have set up for our team!!

I look forward to more applications so we can develop an excellent support/management team for our members!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM
The PRAXIAN ALLIANCE has spent over 3 months developing an innovative and competitive campaign before opening their doors to new recruits.

WHAT IS OUR VISION?
Our vision is to develop a dynamic and friendly group of officers who are active and will take the time to get to know one another. We have taken the time to develop activities, services and a storyline for our members before even recruiting anyone.

WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
Our goal is to create an online community of friends who love Star Trek as much as we do! We hope to have a group of active players who not only play and support each other, but become a close-knit group of friends while doing so. The number one thing we fear is creating an oversized fleet of members with little trust and too many expectations. We are not looking for hundreds of members who we will rarely see... we would be happy with a group of 20 to 50 members who get to know one another.

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER FLEET?
We are a highly organized fleet right off the start!! We are the only fleet to offer our own Headquarters and frequently updated mission set! Not only do we offer support for all of your needs, we also offer our friendship with no expectations ins attached. Our fleet does not expect anything other than your loyalty... if you wish to increase in rank we provide all of the training and testing free of charge... we will never ask you for credits or supplies in exchange for a promotion! Our custom content and missions arnt something we can do any justice to in writing, so we encourage you to contact one of our current members to see for yourself!

To contact us visit our website at www.PRAXIANALLIANCE.net.tc (best viewed with google chrome)

WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you are looking for an enhanced version of play, with new content added frequently... we are for you! We know other fleets say they are the "best" and "different" from everyone else... so we wont keep saying that but encourage you to try us out. We do not accept all applications because we are looking for the right fit... but you will not be judged on your game rank, forum postings or playtime when being considered. Honestly, there is nothing we can say to prove ourselves... rather we can show you the difference.

Apply today at our website listed above!

If you ARE looking for a bit more structure and would like to contribute to the development of our fleet... we encourage you to apply for a position in the Senate (which acts as our management team). Each Senator represents a small group of officers to make sure everyone's opinion is heard and voted on by the rest of the fleet. Senator positions are the ONLY ranks in the fleet that have expectations attached... everyone else is just encouraged to get to know each other and have FUN! No strings attached!

And with the release of Season 6's Starbases, we will be stepping our custom HQ up a notch with updated content and services for our fleet members! No other fleet will have this custom content!

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Does anyone take this game and fleet management seriously anymore?? Where are all the decent candidates? Is everyone seriously happy being a number in all the mega-fleets?

Again, we are desperately searching for officers specializing in the following areas:

- Fleet Division leadership and management
- Fleet recruiters

Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a new home!

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND