Lt. Commander
# 1 Reman on Reman Violence?
10-12-2011, 04:41 PM
I noticed the other day when I was playing a patrol mission that some of the Reman NPC ships were firing on each other with their high yield plasma torpedoes. Has anyone else seen this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalayus
I noticed the other day when I was playing a patrol mission that some of the Reman NPC ships were firing on each other with their high yield plasma torpedoes. Has anyone else seen this?
Not just Remans. Romulans too. And sometimes they shoot themselves.

Edit: Actually I just noticed a Gorn Draguas Cruiser mine home right back at it. In HOLODECK. No scramble sensors since it was on LT level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 05:59 AM
Hello,
Yeah noticed it too.
First i though its maybe something with my using of mines (so Ship firing on mine -> mine fly to enemy ship -> torpedo fly with mine to enemy ship and boom) but they even fireing on each other if i didnt use mines.
Maybe thats something like: You (insert pleace romulan dirty word), you cant fight the Federation right, i kill you!!

Greetings and have a nice day
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Heard of at least one report of this happening with B'ger wrecking itself with its own plasma weapon.

Seems to be a bug in general with all heavy torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Heard of at least one report of this happening with B'ger wrecking itself with its own plasma weapon.

Seems to be a bug in general with all heavy torpedoes.
Luckily my own plasma torpedoes seem unaffected. Could those get a slight speed increase though?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
yes ive noticed the remans and romulans shooting each other , not exactly complaining lol , but is rather odd