Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
10-13-2011, 07:07 AM
this games pvp has become the minor leagues. the story mode is slightly more entertaining than super mario bros. I could live with this game if PvE was flawless or PvP was flawless but there have been bugs and glitches since launch that are still around. I really had some hope for F2P but I guess I will try and trudge through WoT.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
10-13-2011, 07:09 AM
Even the Excelsior is getting pulled and given an extra BO and special console.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
10-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Even the Excelsior is getting pulled and given an extra BO and special console.
Wait... what does this mean for those of us that already bought the Excelsior, and MVAM? Does this mean I don't have them anymore?!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
10-13-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Wait... what does this mean for those of us that already bought the Excelsior, and MVAM? Does this mean I don't have them anymore?!
Nope, we get the upgraded versions. The T3 versions are being pulled out of the game and being placed exclusively in the C-Store. The T5 (or I guess 5.5 now?) versions will be given the upgrade if you already have them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
10-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Even the Excelsior is getting pulled and given an extra BO and special console.
Didnt they say that they would add that console also to those who already HAVE the ship?
Would be a nice time to just get it as long as its still available for EC...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
10-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Didnt they say that they would add that console also to those who already HAVE the ship?
Would be a nice time to just get it as long as its still available for EC...
Yes, if you have it, you'll get the console.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
10-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Nope, we get the upgraded versions. The T3 versions are being pulled out of the game and being placed exclusively in the C-Store. The T5 (or I guess 5.5 now?) versions will be given the upgrade if you already have them.
This runs counter to standard cryptic policy. It doesn't seem like I'm being ripped off hard enough in this deal. Call me suspicious jaded and bitter. But I'm guessing there will be a mandatory "repurchase" before implementation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
10-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Just thought I would chime in here.

I'm not agreeing with Cryptic, but they do have a system that you don't need to pay money for C-store ships. You can exchange dilithium to C-points.

Although, short of that one "fact", everything else about it is mystery.

Era should be able to buy the entire C-store.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
10-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Nope, we get the upgraded versions. The T3 versions are being pulled out of the game and being placed exclusively in the C-Store. The T5 (or I guess 5.5 now?) versions will be given the upgrade if you already have them.
No, so far it is only confirmed that the Tier 3 version will get an upgrade. It's not entirely clear what happens to the Tier 5 "Premiums".

But the current Tribble-Points price is 1,600 instead of 1,200, IIRC. How can they not give them a buff at that price point?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
10-13-2011, 09:26 AM
The test prices on tribble are not set in stone and and in my opinion the tier3 excelsior was meant.
More concerning could be, according to the new shiptiercharts, the invention of refit hegtha/qin and negvar
which are already now quite common at va/lg level.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 AM.