Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Short Description:
When in battle, the bridge officers are not reviving themselves

Anywhere you may be, if you are in a combat situation and one of your BO's fall the other bridge officers are not reviving them. Even after the battle ends the BO is left dead on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Same goes if the player dies, BO's finish battle but leave their captain unconscious on the floor.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2011, 09:48 PM
I can conferm this. happens everytime. like they nolonger have the CPR ability lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2011, 05:33 AM
Well, as far as i can tell, Boffs have never revived other Boffs in combat. Only afterwards. But perhaps i have missed the time, when they did so.

If you want a Boff to revive you doring a combat, you can press "Call for Help". I was myself not aware of this feature until i read about it in a loading screen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Quite often they don't revive themselves, nor anyone else, even after combat/alert is over and done long ago.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2011, 02:36 PM
they used to revive the other BO's after combat but now they do not
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
In my experience, they've always revived each other after ending red alert if they're within range. They've never revived me without me calling for help though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woril View Post
Well, as far as i can tell, Boffs have never revived other Boffs in combat. Only afterwards. But perhaps i have missed the time, when they did so.

If you want a Boff to revive you doring a combat, you can press "Call for Help". I was myself not aware of this feature until i read about it in a loading screen.

I actualy just played on Holodeck yesterday, and a couple BOffs died in battle. I can confirm that my other BOffs did in fact revive their teammates during the battle/red alert period.

On Tribble, they never do. I had one of my engineers die, didn't realize it right away, left the area and found out that he was left dead 20 or so km (or m; I forget what they use) back. It's a big problem when only I revive people. Not cool.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-23-2011, 11:07 PM
I also noticed this today on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Donaldson
I can conferm this. happens everytime. like they nolonger have the CPR ability lol
They do still have the cpr ability: When I request help they still do it- it's like they've just lost any initiative to do it on their own, even when you select the fallen bo as a target.