Lt. Commander
Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I did a Patrol mission in the Regulus sector block (I forget which system it was) which gave me 10 diplomacy XP and pushed me onto Tier 1 of the Diplomacy branch. Then a window popped up on my screen. It was a communication from a Caitian offering me a green Duty Officer from the Klingon faction. I accidently closed the window among other windows I had open and couldn't find a way to open it again, so I left it, thinking I would probably get another chance to get my DOff when I hit Tier 2 in Diplomacy.

Last night, I hit Tier 2, and got my blue DOff, but while it showed me as still having the token to trade in for my green DOff, it wouldn't let me purchase one.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2011, 07:51 AM
This is a known Doff bug... The work-around (currently) is to remove all of your Doff from your active roster (space/ground) as purchased Doff are placed there (the bug) and if you have all 5 active slot allocated... You can place your Doff back in their slots after the purchase...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 08:13 AM
I only needed to remove one from space to fix it, not all of them. It looks like their workaround to make the DOffs bind on acquire.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2011, 08:30 AM
I currently have none assigned to my ship. I try to keep them all out on assignments.

Edit: Even if i could do this, how do I get back to the Caitian with the store?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
I currently have none assigned to my ship. I try to keep them all out on assignments.

Edit: Even if i could do this, how do I get back to the Caitian with the store?
He's sitting on a couch in the office at Starfleet Academy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
He's sitting on a couch in the office at Starfleet Academy.
Nuts! I knew I forgot something!!! Lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-14-2011, 02:10 AM
I got my tier 1 Exploration DOff last night, and when I opened the store to buy it, I found I coulf get my diplomatic green DOff too, so this is all working for me now.