Lt. Commander
# 141
10-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
They upgraded the healing? Why in the world would they do that for the normal difficulty level. I thought the change meant they were lowering the healing amounts, silly me. Normal difficulty was meant to be easily puggable last I knew.
Problem is that the regen spheres heal themselves as well as the cube. A single ship can not overcome one regen spheres self healing and if too many assist the cube gets topped off and the regenners get shielded again.
Lt. Commander
# 142
10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
So the Galaxy Retrofit now has 3x Sci Console Slots? Ok. What was predicted for the Defient and Intrepid, please? What did they get?
I think it`s very fitting as the Galaxy was always a big exploration ship. Now, who´s gonna tell us about the other two ?
Lt. Commander
# 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
I had 26,000 or therabouts, a modest sum, but still, yeah.

One thing I will say though: The prices are INSANE now on tribble. In a good way. MK XI Phaser arrays for 22,00 dilithium a pop? Yes please. Tons of doff assignments handing them out? Awesome. Small amounts, sure, but it all adds up, and all you have to do is sit on your ***.
That's good to hear, I didn't get a chance to do much besides notice my refined diltihium went "poof" before the emergency maintenance message popped up.
Lt. Commander
# 144
The shard was taken down due to a dilithium conversion error. We were converting all merit or honor you had into dilithium and it replaced it instead of adding to it. We shut down the shard to prevent any more people from being affected. For everyone that was effected, we're looking at our logs to see what we can do for you.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Lt. Commander
# 145 Good Changes
10-13-2011, 03:50 PM
All in all I am happy about the direction they are going with the new changes.

Did anyone get a chance to see if the military tier in the DOff system got a fix?
Lt. Commander
# 146
10-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
The shard was taken down due to a dilithium conversion error. We were converting all merit or honor you had into dilithium and it replaced it instead of adding to it. We shut down the shard to prevent any more people from being affected. For everyone that was effected, we're looking at our logs to see what we can do for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the prompt explination. You guys are awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 147
10-13-2011, 03:51 PM
At least my KDF char now has Boffs with decent skills, it got very annoying to run around with crappy powers.

And why exactly does my Marauding count say 0/-1 ? I had over 700 xp there.
Lt. Commander
# 148
10-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I think it`s very fitting as the Galaxy was always a big exploration ship. Now, who´s gonna tell us about the other two ?
Both get a additional Engi consol slot.
Lt. Commander
# 149
10-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
That's good to hear, I didn't get a chance to do much besides notice my refined diltihium went "poof" before the emergency maintenance message popped up.
lol, i managed to get in one fed mirror just before it went out. it still gave the same amount of dilithium too, just ore as opposed to refined.

Quote:
The shard was taken down due to a dilithium conversion error. We were converting all merit or honor you had into dilithium and it replaced it instead of adding to it. We shut down the shard to prevent any more people from being affected. For everyone that was effected, we're looking at our logs to see what we can do for you.

Not a problem. I'd rather wait to have it fixed than not have it fixed at all.
Lt. Commander
# 150
10-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:

Mistakes are what this server is for Salami. Your people are looking into it and trying to fix the problem, that's all any of us can ask for. Nobody should be upset over the loss IMO since it's all eventually going to go poof when F2P goes live to Holodeck anyway. Thanks for keeping us informed though, It is greatly appreciated.