Lt. Commander
# 241
10-13-2011, 06:08 PM
They could also simply extend out the Free VA-tier ship as a 50-day Veteran Reward.

Are the Venture and Thunderchild going to be up on this Tribble build too? *crosses fingers*
Lt. Commander
# 242
10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
No, it just means you can sacrifice your ability for a new console slot.

You can't put them on any other ship.
Lol yea... WIth this in mind, can the Gal X get 4 engineer slots, 2 sci, 4 tactical (2 for cloak + Lance) Then we move the 2 Uniques up to engineering, then 4 phaser consols... and lance the hell outta the negh var Any questions?
Lt. Commander
# 243
10-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaming-Mutt
No I didn't log onto Holodeck.....It was Red Shirt.

Give me a break, I just woke up.
Called It!

Not that I haven't been down that road myself...
Lt. Commander
# 244
10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
Lol yea... WIth this in mind, can the Gal X get 4 engineer slots, 2 sci, 4 tactical (2 for cloak + Lance) Then we move the 2 Uniques up to engineering, then 4 phaser consols... and lance the hell outta the negh var Any questions?
You forgot the console slot for the ability to equip dual cannons.
Lt. Commander
# 245
10-13-2011, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
It is more humans, from what I can tell.
I hope not... I have over 40 humans out of 73 doffs as it is, there are several Federation races I know exist but I haven't seen at all, and two that I've only seen from the cultural exchange.

I suppose it's not TOO bad, since teamwork and diplomatic are really common positives anyway, but you can never have enough telepaths.
Lt. Commander
# 246
10-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I hope not... I have over 40 humans out of 73 doffs as it is, there are several Federation races I know exist but I haven't seen at all, and two that I've only seen from the cultural exchange.

I suppose it's not TOO bad, since teamwork and diplomatic are really common positives anyway, but you can never have enough telepaths.
I don't have enough logicals. Surely some species out there other than vulcans embrace logic??
Lt. Commander
# 247
10-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:

Logical is pretty helpful to for some stuff. I'm hoping they actually reduce the number of humans, guess we will see soon enough.
Lt. Commander
# 248
10-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Sounds better.

I'll give feedback once Tribble is back up and I can test play.

Not sure how I feel about the Bridge Officer training for Energy credits versus Merit; I still think Merit should be left in myself.

The ship tokens back in is good.

I'll post more later.

Thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
# 249
10-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
I don't have enough logicals. Surely some species out there other than vulcans embrace logic??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Logical is pretty helpful to for some stuff. I'm hoping they actually reduce the number of humans, guess we will see soon enough.
Yeah, I have 67 DOffs and not a single Vulcan myself (or rather not a single DOff that is Logical).

I seem to have a ton of humans, and then after humans my most common seems to be Tellarite (at least five of them with Stubborn) a trio of Andorians (with Emotional and Honorable which seem to be negatives far more often then positives) a quartet of Ferengi (yay for Traders + being sneaky bad people) and two that are either Deltan or Betazoid (they have telepathic + seductive and I think are bald which has me thinking Deltan).

But out of the 67 probably at least 40+ are Human it seems.

I have no Logical, no Efficient, no Resilient and no Aggressive anywhere in the mix which kind of sucks as it makes it pretty hard to go for crit successes with so many wanting those traits.

Or, to put it simply, I really don't need more humans but need more of the other races.
Lt. Commander
# 250
10-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hythian View Post
Yeah, I have 67 DOffs and not a single Vulcan myself (or rather not a single DOff that is Logical).

I seem to have a ton of humans, and then after humans my most common seems to be Tellarite (at least five of them with Stubborn) a trio of Andorians (with Emotional and Honorable which seem to be negatives far more often then positives) a quartet of Ferengi (yeah for Traders + being sneaky bad people) and two that are either Deltan or Betazoid (they have telepathic + seductive and I think are bald which has me thinking Deltan).

But out of the 67 probably at least 40+ are Human it seems.

I have no Logical, no Efficient, no Resilient and no Aggressive anywhere in the mix which kind of sucks at ie makes it pretty hard to go for crit successes with so many wanting those traits.
i have four or five vulcans, but iirc they are the only species with "logical" as a trait. i was glad to see the benzites getting traits though.

i have a couple of bajorans, who come with the spiritual trait, but i havent found much use for them yet.