Lt. Commander
# 261
10-14-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
So I decided when Golds got free ship tokens that I would continue my subscription... now you give them to Silver as well?

Why would I possibly want to continue paying my subscription after F2P?

I want to give you my money every month... please give me a reason!
Silvers don't get them at every rank, just a discount after Commander.
Lt. Commander
# 262
10-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I'm 80% looking forward to the VA retrofit console change. Interested to see the restrictions, though. I shudder to think what kind of reaction the KDF community would have to a an MVAM with a cloak.
Same here, there are some really nightmarish combos running through my head atm.

Still want some new DEVICES though. That area is mostly unused now.
Lt. Commander
# 263
10-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Currently, T5 consoles are restricted to the specific ship they came from. This was done so there would be parity for all ships with a power throughout the game. This also allows the player to utilize this extra console slot for something besides the power if they choose.
That is very disappointing. Being able to move those consoles around would really make customization fun.
Lt. Commander
# 264
10-14-2011, 08:25 AM
How does one go about getting the Explore Mission Accoldes with the exploration missions now being removed?
Lt. Commander
# 265
10-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
The prices are pretty close to final as they are. If they move it wont be by much.
And that did it. That finally pushed me away from this game for good.

The cstore prices for ships are simply outrageous.

Uninstalling this game won't be enough. I have to reformat my hard drive to ensure every single trace of Cryptic has been digitally cleansed from my computer in the most powerful means possible.
Lt. Commander
# 266
10-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
So with the special abilities getting turned into a console and adding a console slot to those ships, what about the kdf cloak?
Really, they need to be a console ability, and no consoles should be added to those ships. Seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 267
10-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Nothing about exploration?? No alternatives to daily only sorry les content for you?
It looks like exploration missions have a 30 min cooldown, with a new exploartion daily that gives dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 268
10-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
How does one go about getting the Explore Mission Accoldes with the exploration missions now being removed?
Very good question, my friend.
Lt. Commander
# 269
10-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwize1701 View Post
And that did it. That finally pushed me away from this game for good.

The cstore prices for ships are simply outrageous.

Uninstalling this game won't be enough. I have to reformat my hard drive to ensure every single trace of Cryptic has been digitally cleansed from my computer in the most powerful means possible.
They lowered several prices too... *shrug*
Lt. Commander
# 270
10-14-2011, 12:31 PM
*Sigh* And they're going through with what I feared would happen... transwarp to every mission. Takes away a lot of the mystique of the game in my book, and it's to appease the new players, so that they'll stay, and buy stuff from the C-Store, and I know it.