Lt. Commander
# 81
10-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
I see nothing about the unable-to-rank-up when buying a C-Store ship bug; Either being resolved, or as a known issue.
yeah, forgot about that one. that definitly needs attention asap.
Lt. Commander
# 82
10-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Thank the Private PvP Queue is my guess. A lot easier to get Dilithium via PvP dailies where you can just start a match and trade off throwing the match with the other player. Whereas Exploration it's 3 missions no matter what, even if you only did non-combat missions you'd have to waste time searching for those or be insanely lucky to get three in a row.
I'm sure it would be simple enough for the coders to make it so that only public matches count.

If the pvp dailies are only rewarding ore, then why not give a small ammount of it for every pvp match? There is already a gate on how much can be refined per day, so it wouldn't break the economy.
Lt. Commander
# 83
10-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
I see nothing about the unable-to-rank-up when buying a C-Store ship bug; Either being resolved, or as a known issue.
Checked; Still broken. Being told to select a ship from Lt. Laurel, despite already have a ship. Unable to drop or complete mission, skill tree locked.

Game still unplayable.
Lt. Commander
# 84
10-13-2011, 02:16 PM
When ?!
Lt. Commander
# 85
10-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Looks like some Great Stuff to me! Will check it out later at home.
Lt. Commander
# 86
10-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Shard down in less than 15 minutes now. Patch is incoming.
Lt. Commander
# 87
10-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
The task for the The Odyssey Class ship as a reward has been a couple of different things. But the gist is that it would be a reward for a series of non-tirivla missions or events. The gist is that the Odyssey Class would be available to all player in game. And I assume it will be the same for the eventual Klingon Flagship, as well.
Honestly, that was when dstahl was here....I wouldn't count on that still being the case.
Lt. Commander
# 88
10-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I'm 80% looking forward to the VA retrofit console change. Interested to see the restrictions, though. I shudder to think what kind of reaction the KDF community would have to a an MVAM with a cloak.
Currently, T5 consoles are restricted to the specific ship they came from. This was done so there would be parity for all ships with a power throughout the game. This also allows the player to utilize this extra console slot for something besides the power if they choose.
Lt. Commander
# 89
10-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Currently, T5 consoles are restricted to the specific ship they came from. This was done so there would be parity for all ships with a power throughout the game. This also allows the player to utilize this extra console slot for something besides the power if they choose.
Interesting; i like it.
Lt. Commander
# 90
10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Checked; Still broken. Being told to select a ship from Lt. Laurel, despite already have a ship. Unable to drop or complete mission, skill tree locked.

Game still unplayable.
The skill tree won't be locked if you've spent enough points. I'm VA with all points spent and still have the commander promotion - used my stipend on an excelsior and wrote off anything else.