Lt. Commander
I absolutely HATE switching ships, such as switching to a shuttle temporarily, for one big reason: You lose all your ability shortcuts. I have 3 bars of shortcuts that I have to re-do every time I switch back to my main ship.

I typically don't have a lot of time to play, so I'll hop in and play for an hour or so, then quit and not play for a day or two. Having to spend extra time reconfiguring my shortcuts while I do my delta flyer dailies sucks the big one.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willfl View Post
I absolutely HATE switching ships, such as switching to a shuttle temporarily, for one big reason: You lose all your ability shortcuts. I have 3 bars of shortcuts that I have to re-do every time I switch back to my main ship.

I typically don't have a lot of time to play, so I'll hop in and play for an hour or so, then quit and not play for a day or two. Having to spend extra time reconfiguring my shortcuts while I do my delta flyer dailies sucks the big one.
I agree itís one of those annoying things that I wish they would have fixed a long time ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Have you tried locking the power tray? I hear it helps avoid this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Agreed. Especially me being a PvP'er it also affects changing Boff's on the same ship. Somehow the system is not smart enough to save the former state of the tray+abilities.

Pretty annoying when you're running a modular build.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-12-2011, 11:57 PM
And you've also to remember your keybinds files because every ability fills a specific position in the power tray! Very annoying...
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Just noticed, all you have to do is re-assign your BoFFs... Still, you'd think it would retain your BoFF setup from ship to ship.