Lt. Commander
# 121
12-02-2011, 03:45 PM
To use the words of Stormshade, you knew it was coming, and you knew when. It's your own fault you didn't finish it in time.
Lt. Commander
# 122
12-03-2011, 12:47 AM
I, too, miss the Delta Daily. When it was new I recalled Voyager's introduction of the Delta Flyer. It was a collaboration between Paris, Kim, Seven, Torres and Tuvok. I guess it's the traditional MMO gamer in me, but might it be acceptable if this came back to us via Fleet functionality? Keep a solo version issued through the Fleet in some way. And maybe offer a collaborative (Fleet Team?) crafting method to construct them in less time? Say solo takes 14 days. Fleet Team can do it in 7 days.
Lt. Commander
# 123
12-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon,

What does this mean? Are you going to review it? Are you going to allow people who have the schematic craft the Delta Flyer? Are you going to allow people who currently have the mission to finish it and get the Schematic, Which would also mean you would allow them to craft it?

My feedback on this is for you to:
1) Allow people who have the mission to finish it and let everyone with Schematics craft it.
or
2) Allow people who have the schematic to craft it.

Please do one of these 2 choices.........

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 124
12-03-2011, 09:00 AM
He explained here what his "Added to my list of feedback" posts mean.
Lt. Commander
I did NOT "know it was comming". I have the mission "Craft Delta Flyer" where I have to do 10 Daily missions and it is partialy finished, buit I can't seem to get the daily mission anymore. This was one of the missions that I was "saving for later" and now I have even less missions to do. I thought the goal was to increase content not reduce it. Do you think that one more shuttle is a major C-Store attraction? This and the loss of the holodeck in my ready room seems to mean that more content is not a high priority but adding items to the C-Store has become the driving goal of development.
Lt. Commander
# 126
12-03-2011, 09:43 AM
I assume by "holodeck" in your ready room, you are referring the mission replay console. That was removed because the functionality to replay a mission was added directly into the Mission Journal, and is quite a bit more user-friendly in navigation than was the console.
Lt. Commander
# 127
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
My suggestion:

1. Do not let anyone acquire the "craft the delta flier" mission.

2. Put the "Delta Daily" mission back in the game so people can finish it.

3. Put the Delta Flier crafting back.

That way, people can finish up crafting the Delta Flier (you can remove it again at the end of January if you want to) if they already started.
Lt. Commander
# 128
12-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you for your attention, Brandon.

I still firmly believe that this mission, or one(s) like it, should remain in the game, especially if more is to be done with shuttle/fighter missions.

I also even more firmly believe that those who have the mission should be allowed to complete it, if for no other reason thenfor that "silent majority" who does not come to the forums, does not test on Tribble, and got blindsided with this change.
Lt. Commander
# 129
12-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
He explained here what his "Added to my list of feedback" posts mean.
and based on past history, little will be done unless the forums are on fire. Meanwhile the promises of little to no change, turned out to be a lie, and the removal of what little content we have is just lame. The craft mission wasn't a big deal the damn thing is a shiney nothing more, stop acting like its a game breaking item that will change the universe if folks can make it.

Money grubbing greed is taking over the game to a point that I think they should stop calling it star trek, they are insulting the IP at least to me they are.
Lt. Commander
# 130 Burned
12-09-2011, 06:56 AM
(I haven't read the entire thread, so apologies if this is redundant or outdated.)

Just adding my two ECs to this thread. I got burned by the removal of the Delta Flyer as a craftable ship. It wasn't apparent to me that this was going away until November 23, when it was mentioned in the release notes for the Tribble patch that Naomi Wildman's dialog for the mission had been removed. (Way to sneak that into the fine print!)

I immediately started the daily mission with my one Federation character who needs the shuttle. The Tribble update was pushed to Holodeck December 1, leaving my character with 8/10 days completed, and no way to finish the mission or to get the shuttle (short of paying for it).

Very annoyed that (A) I got screwed out of the shuttle, and (B) left with a mission that is impossible to complete.