Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
10-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godimas View Post
Well then....

*attaches nails and broken glass to then end of previously mentioned whip*

It had better be on time, this time!!
How do you know that he isn't into that? You might think you are threatening him, when actually you may be encouraging him to fail.

Some people roll like that. Odd but true.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
not mentioned yet in this thread, but should be

Exploration missions (3 missions in Delta Volanis for example) are NO LONGER a daily, they are now back to normal

so what happened to the dilithilum award? a new daily mission for completing them, separate from the original
Looks like the Explo Missions will be for SP only, but there will be a single Daily Exploration that any 3 Explo missions will complete for Dilithium. Presumeably any 3 meaning one set of three Explos regardless of which Explo Sector.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-13-2011, 07:34 PM
I just imagine all those pings freaking out the shard & shutting it down repeatedly as everyone spams the login every 60 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
How do you know that he isn't into that? You might think you are threatening him, when actually you may be encouraging him to fail.

Wow. Just... wow.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Oh, hi Qor'Daq! Didn't see you up there
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post

Fair enough. 10 minutes left again. If its up on time ill go get the leather mask, plunger, and rubber gloves too
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firix
Yes and no.

The current way is in some ways better, you can grind up and get that gear you want, but when you rank up, the marks are useless.

On last weeks build, I found that after I had outlevelled the Clusters, they no longer awarded Dilithium.

With this current change, You can choose which one you want to do.
I see the merit in what you're saying.

But I still think it's a shame. Star Cluster content levels up with you (even though the anomalies are specific to each). I would've thought it a far more elegant solution to simply not let those missions be considered 'outlevelled'.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Try not to kill me, I decided to give you a time instead of Soon™ for once
I'm sure that wont end badly.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godimas View Post
Fair enough. 10 minutes left again. If its up on time ill go get the leather mask, plunger, and rubber gloves too
Dude, now I have this creepy mental picture of you standing over a pit in a basement, looking down into the pit, and saying "It brings the shard back up or it gets the hose..."
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-13-2011, 07:40 PM
The clusters do level with you, but Delta Volanis is a lot easier than B'Tran from my experience.

Either way, it doesnt matter now, as this change means they are completely levelless.