Yay! Daddy gets his Defiant back.
Yeah, Daddy!
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-13-2011, 07:59 PM
woot! thanks for the hard work!

*attaches plunger to electric drill*

time for the payoff!

Also, how come the KDF missions still have a higher chance to fail then the fed ones?
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
[*]A new daily mission allows you to gain dilithium once per day for completing an exploration tour.[list][*]Starfleet officers can acquire this mission from Lieutenant Grall[*]KDF officers acquire the mission from Lieutenant Atonone. [*]Completing any exploration tour will finish this mission and reward a stipend of dilithium.
...So, a further reduction in your capacity to obtain dilithium per day. Not encouraging.

I'm very accustomed to being able to grind clusters to obtain weapons and equipment for my ships more than once a day Why is this option being taken away from me?

And still no acknowledgement or fix for the rank-up issue when you purchase a C-Store ship
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:

Exploration tours (Explore 3 Delta Volanis systems, etc.) are no longer daily missions.
  • They can be repeated once every half hour for skill points.
  • A new daily mission allows you to gain dilithium once per day for completing an exploration tour.
    • Starfleet officers can acquire this mission from Lieutenant Grall
    • KDF officers acquire the mission from Lieutenant Atonone.
    • Completing any exploration tour will finish this mission and reward a stipend of dilithium.
Good news - we can do star clusters every half hour again.

Bad news - Before this update I had several KDF star clusters that gave Dilithium. Now there is only one.

LOL - I prefer going back to the previous way. If Dilithium is for Hard Core players like D'Angelo says then we should be able to do multiple Star Clusters and get Dilithium rewards for each. If they are repeated after that - then they should reward only Skill Points.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.16.20111010b.4

General:
  • Exploration tours (Explore 3 Delta Volanis systems, etc.) are no longer daily missions.
  • A new daily mission allows you to gain dilithium once per day for completing an exploration tour.
    • Starfleet officers can acquire this mission from Lieutenant Grall
    • KDF officers acquire the mission from Lieutenant Atonone.
    • Completing any exploration tour will finish this mission and reward a stipend of dilithium.
Awesome to see movement in this direction.

You are getting warmer, now think about re-playability at endgame, do endgame players really need skill points? How does offering only skillpoints promote replay at endgame? Realize before, one could get the marks, turn them in for items that they could either "cash-out" on or sell. I don't understand why offering a level appropriate award is such a hang up. All it is is guruanteed loot for spending time playing the game...

Do not forgot about the "Aid the Planet" missions either.
Lt. Commander
Guess my post in other thread got missed between the two patches, but the EC vendors in First City cannot be accessed any longer.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post

And still no acknowledgement or fix for the rank-up issue when you purchase a C-Store ship
It was fixed, I got my CMD ship, at no cost and it completed the quest.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-13-2011, 08:20 PM
So.... I didn't login in between patches, but this morning I had 10k dilithium and when I logged on just a minute ago, I had 10k dilithium and no merits, is that normal? Thought this extra wait was to fix the conversion issue.
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlietz View Post
It was fixed, I got my CMD ship, at no cost and it completed the quest.
If that's in the build they just released, it should be in the patch notes, no? It was a fairly major issue.
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Exploration tours (Explore 3 Delta Volanis systems, etc.) are no longer daily missions.
Well, the prices for gear are a whole lot better, but this more or less kills my motivation to do star clusters.