Lt. Commander
Priority One Podcast - Episode 51 - So it's ok to read a Dev's Diary?

Quote:
17 October 2011 | This week the guys cover Mark Raddemaker's Vesta Refit Document, in “Blank of the Week”, an amazing amature rocket launch, feedback from our listeners on our upcoming segment The Captain's Table.

In STO News, James and Elijah talk about the most recent updates to Stephen D'angelo's Path to F2P DEV Blog and Brandon delivers a new edition of Subspace Chatter.

This week, James and Elijah review the Foundry mission “Spawn of Medusa IV,” by @Duke-of-Rock and Alex joins us for a review of “Left 2 Die,” by @Tiuz.

Check out the new Priority One Facebook Page and say hello!

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com.

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured on the show, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to priorityone@thequantumcafe.com. Elijah and James will personally test out your mission and give you feedback over the air.

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas based on a monthly theme! Visit this thread to submit your ideas on any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE
---
After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Great Show guys, the British guy was smashing and awesome (heh), and I love both the missions reviewed this week, Can't wait for the next installment of spawn of medusa
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2011, 06:13 PM
OOO i hope we get this Vesta refit plus its experimental quantum slipstream drive too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Great show guys! James, glad all things worked out *better* for the dilitium changes -- I was afraid I was going to need to call the President Great to hear some awesome Foundry reviews, too!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for listening folk, were glad you like it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Appricate the news on Mark Rademaker. Got to admire him, he really loves his ship and gives it his all.