Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Ticket ID #20,582

More detailed information can be found via the ticket, but the basic summary is that on occasion an assignment may get stuck at the "Finishing" status before an assignment should normally complete after a second or two.

This is the second time I've noticed this, the first time I was unable to bug report it. However I do specifically remember that the first time I noticed this issue, I closed the DOff UI window and moved from Earth Spacedock to the Sol System map. Then checked the DOff UI window only to find that the stuck assignment had completely vanished along with the DOff assigned.

It may be coincidence but I was on Earth Spacedock the first time I noticed this and this second time, could that be a factor? I don't know, but if you're a player and have more information on this issue, feel free to provide it.

I did look through the first 5 pages of threads in this forum but didn't see anyone else with a similar issue so I've no idea if this is a known issue or not.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
I've just gotten this now with an assignment I'd rather see completed than aborted given the time investment. Is there any recovery options?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 08:48 PM
[Hastily unholstering the [Zombie Control Assault Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV], he fires a massive blast taking this Zombie thread down!]

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead just report it and avoid posting in it.

Lastly remember that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic and if you do so, make sure to submit a bug report first, and then type up the reproduction steps along with the ticket number!

Cheers,

Alecto
Closed Thread