Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11 Oh the horror
10-15-2011, 09:51 PM
I wanna see a big circus tent added to Kerrat, and a group of big top clowns that guard the spawn points.....so if any klings or feds get an itch to spawn camp..the clowns hit you with 45000 cotton candy dmg to your lady BO's thighs thus weighing down the ship and causing you to lose hull integrity due to exceeding the ships weight limit.

Thats what i want.................
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-16-2011, 08:07 AM
The issue with PvP and PvE is the lack of benefits. Sure, there's skill points and accolades, but there's no real GAIN from doing it.

What's more, the queue overhaul didn't do that much; also, doesn't the new queuing system technically make Gregoruy Yasinov surplus to requirements?
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I wanna see a big circus tent added to Kerrat, and a group of big top clowns that guard the spawn points.....so if any klings or feds get an itch to spawn camp..the clowns hit you with 45000 cotton candy dmg to your lady BO's thighs thus weighing down the ship and causing you to lose hull integrity due to exceeding the ships weight limit.

You going for a record number of posts or something?
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-26-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
The issue with PvP and PvE is the lack of benefits. Sure, there's skill points and accolades, but there's no real GAIN from doing it.

What's more, the queue overhaul didn't do that much; also, doesn't the new queuing system technically make Gregoruy Yasinov surplus to requirements?
Sure there are gains, if you don't care about any of that. I'd rather have respect from fellow players in being a damned good PvP'er rather than having all of the accolades and skill points than those that exist in the entire game. I build as a means to an end.. to PvP and that is all I care about accolades, skill points and credits.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-26-2011, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
There is Glory!!

( and lots of pretty flashing lights & explosions.)
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Where? What? ... What is this place of which you speak and what are you talking about PvP for non-PvP'ers? ... That sounds... Sort of contradictory.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
There are always some who can't put their mind to it and learn to overcome getting ganked.

Good Journies to You
T-F, I think if they fixed the spawn points (especially at reboot) it would be a lot better. Really, how much fun is it when every tme it reboots its PSW/EWP/whatever else AOE under the sun is thrown out??

I wish they'd do something close to SB-24/Klingon Scout Force. One side is Klinks, and the others Fed', there are NPC's from both sides (on there respective sides and at the front) and maybe control of an "Area" gets defense turrets or sensors of something to that side. It gets really lame when an all cloaked Klingon force just waits for the Fed's to get bored and they go fight the Borg and then get double ganked with uncloaking Klingons ( I know its exciting for the Klingons, but doesn't it still get boring?) and Borg.

The basis for Kerrat is good, but I don't see why they havent done anything to "improve" it. Or with trends, maybe thats a good thing???
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
Sure there are gains, if you don't care about any of that. I'd rather have respect from fellow players in being a damned good PvP'er rather than having all of the accolades and skill points than those that exist in the entire game. I build as a means to an end.. to PvP and that is all I care about accolades, skill points and credits.
But there's better means to getting better in PvP than Ker'rat. TFBB for example.

The main issue with Ker'rat is primarily the spamming the Borg do. Having 5 or so cubes on your case while the KDF players sneak about while you're done for isn't very friendly.

Secondly, ever since the Borg recieved their massive Buff, Ker'rat (and STFS for that matter) are becoming impossible to do due to the fact the Borg NPCs output more damage than some teams are capable off. The Borg buff has been one of the worst things to happen to this game, and Ker'rat is only making it worse by the spam-a-lot Borg, especially with the shield-draining ability, which seems to have a very short recharge time, especially when the Tractor beam ability isn't on a shared cooldown.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Its a Party! bring your best presents for everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
and water squirting flowers of placation.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
Hey All You Non-PVE'ers and Non_PVP'ers... Read This!
If this is for players who don't PvE and/or don't PvP, then why is this about Kerrat, an open instanced freefire mission zone?