Lt. Commander
when i go on the bridge of my ship,i dont want to see the same Boff at 3 stations,when i have like 10 of them. Each on of the stations on my bridge should have a different Bridge Officer,its something small,but it takes away form the effect of having them on the bridge. I heard that you guys (the devs) will be bringing in more to the ship interior,well if thats the case alot of the stuff one needs to go to a starbase to do,they should be able to do on there own ship. Healing bridge officers,Sick bay. Changing uniforms that one would wear,Captains Quarters. A personal Bank somewhere on the ship also,i shouldnt have to call the azure for my personal bank. and even if u dont make this a mass change in the game,those that would prefer to somewhat live on their ship should have the option to,. i'd pay for that in a detailed ship interior. anywho,just a thought i had.
Lt. Commander
This problem has been with us since the August 11th patch which makes this Clonewatch day 78.
It seems like such a simple thing....on August 11th you could have seen every one of your bridge officers at ten different bridge stations....on August 11th....on Holodeck...poof...cloned....

The problem was actually seen and reported on Tribble before August 11, so this might be more like Clone Watch day 100....but 78 is what we I can verify so I'm going with that.

It's a rather embarrassing bug, actually. I hope the devs fix it before F2P. I don't want to have to explain the bug in all its glorious ineptitude to all the friends I want to bring to this game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 11:10 PM
honestly, up till I saw how the Doff system was implemented, I assumed it was becuase we were going to be assigning officers to things... and it was a pre-patch glitch... but now I'm just baffled at how they caused it and why it's not fixed, it made it so I don't want to go to my bridge not do I want to play as much... I'm sure as hell not going to buy any new bridges from the C-Store though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Issue widespread. At least two threads in bug reporting covering this, so don't forget to post there and show your support as well as demonstrating the scale of the issue.

Also, it would be rather nice to set "default" uniforms for your crew. After all, you can customise the boffs and your Captain!