Lt. Commander
# 1 test rewards??????
10-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Reach lvl three in any tier and get Unique Purple Doff with Active roster ability not avail anywhere else.

is this inclusive for the diplomaciy tier???

i think reaching level 3 in diplomacy is easier than the other and want to ensure that i will get the purple one by reaching lvl3 in diplomacy.

can any dev answer pls-
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 02:20 PM
This has been asked (and answered) many times.. try doing a search of the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2011, 02:29 PM
can u tell me or give me a link if you know where?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmir View Post
can u tell me or give me a link if you know where?
Use the developer tracker to find the post(s) from Heretic. The short answer is yes though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2011, 02:33 PM
i've actually used the search function, but it usually returns either (you didn't use enough words saying it requires 3) when i've used more then 3......or just brings up a page of somewhat related topics that may or may NOT answer a given question.

If you know the answer then simply help someone out if you can. If you have the time to reply with this kind of trash you could simply say yes or no even if you can't be bothered to link them to the actual post.

I'm searching fruitlessly now through a long list of posts that are related to the doff system, but none so far have actually answered this question.

and sparhawk jumps in with a helpful answer

dev tracker would have been next on my list as previous seach was coming up with zilch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2011, 02:33 PM
thank you mike
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jentai View Post
i've actually used the search function, but it usually returns either (you didn't use enough words saying it requires 3) when i've used more then 3......or just brings up a page of somewhat related topics that may or may NOT answer a given question.

If you know the answer then simply help someone out if you can. If you have the time to reply with this kind of trash you could simply say yes or no even if you can't be bothered to link them to the actual post.

I'm searching fruitlessly now through a long list of posts that are related to the doff system, but none so far have actually answered this question.

and sparhawk jumps in with a helpful answer

dev tracker would have been next on my list as previous seach was coming up with zilch.
thank you, i have the same issue and didnt wanted to start a disscussion here. I think i takes exactly same effort to answer or trying to give a lecture over the from.

I searched about 10 minutes for an answer and came to an end to open a thred.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-15-2011, 02:41 PM
If you want to see it for yourself i did find it......better get tier 3 asap before they rescale the xp needed

second page of this thread

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=236271&page=2
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Here's hoping at least one of the Klingon DOFF categories has its tier breakpoints significantly lowered. As it is, I don't think I'll make tier 2 in anything on my Klingon-side character.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-16-2011, 06:00 AM
do you have to reach tier 3 on both sides?