Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have a friend who cannot pick up any of the Romulan missions after Frozen and tonight I am unable to get the next Cardassian mission "Shutdown". The Hail button is greyed out and it isnt listed under Available, has this happened to anyone else? If so does it eventually work itself out or is there some kind of workaround? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 07:14 PM
For Shutdown you have to approach DS9 in order to get it, not sure if it completes properly and allows you to move on or not?
Lt. Commander
# 3 So I'm not the only one
01-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Race1 View Post
I have a friend who cannot pick up any of the Romulan missions after Frozen and tonight I am unable to get the next Cardassian mission "Shutdown". The Hail button is greyed out and it isnt listed under Available, has this happened to anyone else? If so does it eventually work itself out or is there some kind of workaround? Thanks
I am having a similar problem with "Darkness before the Dawn" in that Admiral T'Nae is stuck in a loop about the Iconians and can't progress any farther because of that. Did anyone find a solution to this mess?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Usually this is because you're not a high enough level to acquire the next mission. You could try gaining some skill points and see if that helps.

Also, is this happening only on Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Usually this is because you're not a high enough level to acquire the next mission
I thought missions weren't level banded any more, can you not just play one after the other?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
I thought missions weren't level banded any more, can you not just play one after the other?
Nope - they ALL have a minimum level now. What they did do is make it so that they scale to that level or higher - meaning that you cn't outlevel content (it scale up with you); but again if you look at the storyline missions in the Journal, they all list a minimum required Level.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Nope - they ALL have a minimum level now. What they did do is make it so that they scale to that level or higher - meaning that you cn't outlevel content (it scale up with you); but again if you look at the storyline missions in the Journal, they all list a minimum required Level.
Thanks for the clarification, I had a bit of a senior moment there
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-16-2012, 12:44 PM
We pulled a few characters from Holodeck who reported this, and all of them had the mission in question listed as In Progress.

Can some/all of you check that this is NOT happening to you? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Thanks for the clarification, I had a bit of a senior moment there
Well you ARE looking a bit grey...
Lt. Commander
# 10 ****ed
03-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Usually this is because you're not a high enough level to acquire the next mission. You could try gaining some skill points and see if that helps.

Also, is this happening only on Tribble?
I'm an Admiral Lower and still can't acess Darkness before The Dawn.