Lt. Commander
Have any of you happen to read this book?

Leme give you a little bit from Amazon if you haven't.

Mystical organizations quietly dominate NASA, carrying out their own secret agendas behind the scenes. This is the story of men at the very fringes of rational thought and conventional wisdom, operating at the highest levels of our country. Their policies are far more aligned with ancient religions and secret mystery schools than the facade of rational science NASA has successfully promoted to the world for almost fifty years.

Dark Mission is proof of the secret history of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the astonishing, seminal discoveries it has repeatedly suppressed for decades.

Richard C. Hoagland is the former science advisor to CBS News, author of The Monuments of Mars, and a frequent guest on the popular radio programs Coast To Coast and The Art Bell Show.

Mike Bara is a consulting engineer for Boeing aircraft. This is his first book.
Lt. Commander
With the promise of riches of a non terrestrial type I wonder if we will see a kicker stage come out for the Shenzhou. Certainly if Richard C Hogland is correct the Chinese Government will be in a much better position to reach these artifacts. Look for advanced kickers and the answer will be there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintronic View Post
Dark Mission is proof of the secret history of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the astonishing, seminal discoveries it has repeatedly suppressed for decades.
Have you forgotten to take your meds? How is a book proof of anything?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Have you ever read the book? Do you even read?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Believe me English man boy look up sky net and all you will need to know.
Also James Casbolt & DUMBs. Keep believing in this pajama party game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-16-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Believe me English man boy look up sky net and all you will need to know.
Also James Casbolt & DUMBs. Keep believing in this pajama party game.
I'm aware of skynet thank you, and I read frequently. I also make my own judgements rather than believe everything I read - good tip... even for a troll
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Leave it to an english roody poo to support a containment zone

Quick Overview: The crew of the Defiant is thrown back in time to 2024 on Earth. The United States of America has attempted to solve the problem of homelessness by erecting "Sanctuary Districts" where unemployed and/or mentally ill persons are placed in makeshift ghettos.

I really don't give a crap what the old country thinks post 1776.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Also Mr. INGSOC I have a far far earlier join date than you. I had hopes for this project now I see it's just disinformation.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Leave it to an english roody poo to support a containment zone
Leave it to a troll to get personal when his/her view is challenged /yawn
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Your the same guy who thinks the Chinese live oin Mars and that Time Travel exists arent you?

Conspiracy theories are fine... just be aware they are just theories. Just because you think a certain way doesnt mean you are right nor does it mean I am right if I think you really need to get some sleep and get off the LSD
Closed Thread