Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship Customization
10-15-2011, 10:47 PM
The new mix and match system they have incorporated into the ship customization is great. Well done. Turns the old bland ships into a degree of what ever I want them to be. Now just stop taking away ships and making them C-Store exclusives.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2011, 11:34 PM
New mix and match system?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
New mix and match system?
Er... how long ago did they add the ability to select which ever piece you want for specific sections of the ship?

Either way the customization is a very enjoyable addition to the game. And they still need to stop the C-Store shenanigans.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockonator View Post
Er... how long ago did they add the ability to select which ever piece you want for specific sections of the ship?
Never?
Unless you are talking about mixing within the classes. Akira, Oslo, Zephyr and now Thunderchild parts.
But that has existed since like forever. (minus Thunderchild and the other +1 ships obviously)
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Quote:

Either way the customization is a very enjoyable addition to the game. And they still need to stop the C-Store shenanigans.
Well, I've been around since September of 2010 and it's been that way from then at least, lol.

And yes, I quite agree, the customisation is really great. C-Store shenanigans? Eh, I don't think that will ever stop.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Not sure if trolling....or really stupid....
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2011, 01:01 AM
OP is going to freak out when he discovers the character Tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Quote:
It's always been in the game. It's part of the draw of STO being done by Cryptic.

hehehe, you've got a lot of fun customization ahead of you. Welcome to a whole new part of the game!
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-16-2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
OP is going to freak out when he discovers the character Tailor.
CHARACTER TAILOR!?!?

Lol jks.

I honestly thought they only recently added the advanced customization. I have gone so long(78 days) without even venturing to click on the little *advanced* tab.

Still though, its a great system, and I would definitely love to see more of this kind of stuff. That is, creative, intriguing, and rewarding little tidbits in the game that you don't have to pay an extra $20 for.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Quote:
CHARACTER TAILOR!?!?

Lol jks.

I honestly thought they only recently added the advanced customization. I have gone so long(78 days) without even venturing to click on the little *advanced* tab.

Still though, its a great system, and I would definitely love to see more of this kind of stuff. That is, creative, intriguing, and rewarding little tidbits in the game that you don't have to pay an extra $20 for.
Just wait till they release the "ship customisation" token in C Store - only 2000 cryptic points! :p