Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
I do not want my USAA credit card I purchased STO with to be linked to a communist run country.
Thank you for comprising my credit history for more investigations Cryptic. Nothing has excited me about this product since day one and do not want to do business with you. So I want to know:

1)Is there a way to eradicate my account permanently.
2) Ensure my credit card number does not go to communists.
3)Ensure you DO NOT refund me because I do not want the communists touching anything related to USAA.
4)Take the money and do whatever you will (get another piercing or something, art department especially,
I am so thankful the USA has recruiting standards to not let your type in without enough waivers to mars.)

I WILL take the loss. I swore to oppose all forces that threaten the constitution of the United States of America. Mark me as a rule violation if you must this isn't the first. I asked "How do I cancel my account to the mod". He never answered.
TLDR
So tell me how do I eradicate my account - commies.
Sincerely,
An Honorably discharged veteran.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not being wildly sarcastic (in which case i'm a little worried, but fair enough, its your money):

Go to the home page.
Click on "My Account" in the top right corner.
Under "payment methods" click "manage".
Do the secure login.
Delete your details.

That will cancel all your payments. If you want to remove your characters, I suppose you just login and delete them before cancelling your credit card.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
Giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not being wildly sarcastic (in which case i'm a little worried, but fair enough, its your money):
I like to assume he's being sarcastic, rather than off his meds. Oh dear. Communism ain't so bad. The president of the USA has been carrying it out since the bank crash. Too big to fail is a communist system; as under a true capitalist system the banks would have been forced to fail.

All hail our communist overlords.

--------

On a serious note without the dark sense of humor and racism - you can request their database be purged of your details under the data protection act in the UK, sure there is another stature in the US for the same thing. Not sure if you can use that to contact support directly to remove everything.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-16-2011, 09:58 AM
If the OP only had the foggiest notion of how much US debt is held by various Communist countries, China and others, and has been for decades. It was Nixon who went to China and opened the doors between our two nations back in '72.

I think the OP has little idea as to how much stock Communist countries have in the various US banks as well. He is foolishly worrying about PW giving out his banking information when his bank is already doing it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-16-2011, 10:01 AM
I think I understand now why he spammed threads about conspiracies in ten forward now.
It was all rather weird. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spintronic View Post
I do not want my USAA credit card I purchased STO with to be linked to a communist run country.
Thank you for comprising my credit history for more investigations Cryptic. Nothing has excited me about this product since day one and do not want to do business with you. So I want to know:

1)Is there a way to eradicate my account permanently.
2) Ensure my credit card number does not go to communists.
3)Ensure you DO NOT refund me because I do not want the communists touching anything related to USAA.
4)Take the money and do whatever you will (get another piercing or something, art department especially,
I am so thankful the USA has recruiting standards to not let your type in without enough waivers to mars.)

I WILL take the loss. I swore to oppose all forces that threaten the constitution of the United States of America. Mark me as a rule violation if you must this isn't the first. I asked "How do I cancel my account to the mod". He never answered.
TLDR
So tell me how do I eradicate my account - commies.
Sincerely,
An Honorably discharged veteran.
Isn't the Federation a little communist? Working for no pay, to better ones self but ultimately to better the whole?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2011, 10:11 AM
So there's nothing made in China in your house? Must be awful hard finding those goods...
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-16-2011, 10:32 AM
I now live on the streets and inside of Mexico.
Lt. Commander
# 9 To Clarifiy
10-16-2011, 10:33 AM
I do no want my number being part of some Red Brigade hacker corp.
Lt. Commander
If you look up how you normally get a USAA line of credit you would understand.
Then again knowing that AMERICAN astronauts sit on the board members like Elieen Collins.
I will not support a nation that rampantly disregards the safety of future generations in space.
Closed Thread