Lt. Commander
# 1 Quantum Slipstream Drive
10-16-2011, 10:25 AM
I recently hit VA1, but Quantum Slipstream Drive hasn't unlocked. At first I thought it was because I hadn't spent all my Skill Points so I did a quick respec and I definitely have spent every single point.

I also thought it might be attached to VA ships, but on Holodeck I can use it on any ship I own. I'm not 100% sure this is a bug of course, as it might be one of the F2P changes, but if it is a bug I thought I'd best report it
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFawkes View Post
I recently hit VA1, but Quantum Slipstream Drive hasn't unlocked. At first I thought it was because I hadn't spent all my Skill Points so I did a quick respec and I definitely have spent every single point.

I also thought it might be attached to VA ships, but on Holodeck I can use it on any ship I own. I'm not 100% sure this is a bug of course, as it might be one of the F2P changes, but if it is a bug I thought I'd best report it
Me too, what's up with that ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Not only do you not get it when you level to VA but they have also removed it from the VA's you transfered to Tribble, because my Sci VA i transfered from to Tribble hat it last time a run Tour the Galaxy and today it's gone.

This need to be return and fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2011, 04:33 PM
They raised the skill point cap by 50 exp. You have to spend those too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I received my slipstream once I spent ALL my points. I had 100 left. Spent it and it appeared.