Lt. Commander
Hello STO community,

Each week, the crew of Podcast UGC reviews 2-3 missions (when the Foundry is working). At the end of each month, the hosts make their top pick for a spotlight showcase at Starbase UGC. They've done enough of these monthly spotlights that I want to share this list of winners. Hopefully, this list will complement "The Nagus List" that is stickied.

Here is the list. The ones in yellow were chosen again during a "best of spotlight" when the Foundry was down for a month.
  • “Chronotons and Klingons” by PFDennis
  • “Class Dismissed Part I – II” by CaptPFDennis
  • “Conjoined” by DenizenIV
  • “Dead in Space” by Eurrsk
  • “Duty, Honour and Sacrifice II” by Cerberusfilms
  • “Fek’ihri Invasion” by Napoleon Blownapart
  • "Hidden Intelligence" by Bazag
  • “Infinitesimal Frontier” by Dixonium
  • “Murder on the Sapphire Tide” by Scribe407
  • “Neutral Zone Infraction” by Alexandus5787
  • “Personal Reflections” by XR-337
  • “Project Echo: A Lost Reflection” by rfrance74
  • “Revenant” by Honeymane
  • “Slaves & Seductions” by Kirkfat
  • “Starfleet Experimentation” by Bazag
  • “Stormfront” by Rjc_Foxtrot
  • “The Hunter and the Hunted” by Cassi.o.peia
  • “The Mysteries of Pon Farr” by Bazag
  • “The Return to Terra Nova” by Kirkfat
  • “The Second to Last Outpost” by OldLordSkull
  • “The Spirits of Ramok Nor” by Alimac30
  • “The Syndicate Extraction” by Galactrix
  • “Unholy Alliances I-III” by Soriedem

If you'd like to see your mission in this list, please leave a reply asking the podcast to review your mission, if they haven't already. If they review it and then choose it as one of the best of the best during that month, then it will appear on this list.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-07-2011, 05:35 PM
I was fortunate enough to get reviewed before by the podcast and it's great to get a set of critical eyes on missions like that. This thread definitely deserves to be stickied.

That said, I've got a new one out that would be awesome to see reviewed on the show:

Own Worst Enemy
by RogueEnterprise
Level 41+ Starfleet

It's best played solo and I've tried to do some interesting stuff with Foundry mechanics that the team might find review worthy.

Thanks for publicizing this on the main forums, KF.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-08-2011, 06:43 AM
What the heck -- I'll throw my hat into the ring too. Here's the mission info:

What Are Little Ferengi Made Of?
ST-HPQDIOAKY
Level: 16+
Allegiance: Fed

RE was kind enough to give it a go and share some impressions. I'd get a big kick (and no doubt some really valuable suggestions) if some other Foundry experts took a look.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Name: Yesterday is Tomorrow
Project ID: ST-HNCZPAE54
Faction: Federation
Level Restriction: None
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-08-2011, 01:57 PM
When it's working "Crosses Fingers" i'd love a review of my Klingon Mission. There's a small bug currently affecting it where you fall though the floor, i'm hoping is going to get fixed soon.

Title: Trill Death Do We Part
Author: @kahn
Project ID: ST-HJXNCSYDP
Language: English
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any Level
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Update:

Starbase UGC September Foundry Spotlight
TerilynnS – “Hidden Intelligence” by Bazag AND “Unholy Alliances I-III” by Soriedem
Havraha – “The Mysteries of Pon Farr” by Bazag
NemesisChiken – “Duty, Honour and Sacrifice II” by Cerberusfilms
Altexist – “Class Dismissed Part I – II” by CaptPFDennis
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Carnosaur Sanctum
ID: ST-HLWOHHC8L
Primarily a survey mission to help find Gorn colonists from Kasharr a suitable planet for resettlement, as their world has been contaminated from Klingon weapons testing.

and sequel...

Exodus of Dragons
ID: ST-HTEAFQBGL
Note: This is a longish one but gets good reviews (not quite so bad as OldLordSkull though hehe).
A legendary Gorn Admiral emerges and forces the issue of an exodus onto Starfleet Command. He will stop at nothing to save his people, and he wants your help.

It is 'my secret fantasy' to have Podcast UGC review my missions - I love those guys (plutonicly of course).
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-12-2011, 04:21 PM
'Mere Mortal Enemies'- ST-HK7V4FLG8

Synopsis:

"No plan survives contact with the enemy." -Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke (the elder)- Human Strategist, 19th Century.

"To Ghe'thor with escape pods! HELM...RAMMING SPEED!!" -Captain Bhoo'tse- Klingon Strategist, 23rd century. (Last recorded words)

Your Ship is to be the vanguard of a relief force inbound to Darien: A remote federation colony under siege by the KDF.

As events unfold you will soon learn that nothing about the battle for Darien is as straightforward as it first appears.

main thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...10#post3785810

*runs away*
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-13-2011, 01:45 AM
I would be honored if you would take the time to review my mission. It's a story driven mission with a lot of text and limited combat. I tried to make it so much of the dialogue was interactive as opposed to just clicking continue all the way through.

Dereliction Duty
ID: ST-HAKXYCH4Y
Federation
Level 16+
Length: 1-3 hours (main story is only about an hour, but there's a lot of optional dialogue you can explore).

Synopsis:
For the past 18 months, pirates have been plaguing the shipping lanes between Sol and DS9. Dozens of lives have been lost, and many tons of cargo. Now the U.S.S. Odysseus has gone missing while out on patrol to find the pirates. Admiral Anita Gonzales from Starfleet Intelligence has assembled an anti-piracy task force to save the Odysseus, and Admiral Marconi has suggested you be a part of it. Help Task Force Odyssey investigate who is behind the attacks, and put an end to the pirate threat once and for all!

Forum post: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=235523
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Synopsis:
Starfleet has received reports of Borg activity in the Cestus system.
They order you and your ship to immediately set course for the Cestus system, where you will rendezvous with elements of Task Force Omega.

General information.
  • Level: 46+
  • Approximate duration: 30 to 40 minutes
  • Language: English
  • Faction: Federation

This mission includes:
  • Space Combat.
  • Ground Combat.
  • Many dialogs.
  • Optional objectives in each of the maps.
  • Puzzles with mixed results according to the deciciones taken by the captain.
  • Maps completely original.