Lt. Commander
# 291 Thanks for the missions
02-14-2012, 11:14 PM
To all those folks out there that take the time to author missions for the STO community to play I want say thanks and keep up the great work. Your efforts enrich the community as a whole by broadening the story lines of existing STO stories and adding new ones.

So thanks, and keep up the great work. I look forward to reviewing more missions as we move further into 2012.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 292
02-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi. First off, thanks for reviewing missions. It's an incredible service that more people (and I'm looking in a mirror here) should take up.

That said, I'm here to take advantage of your generosity. I just published a new mission. I'm hoping you can put it on your list to take a look at.

I think the story is pretty conventional, but I really tried to push the toolset as far as I could (though maybe not as far as others have). I'm not sure everything works perfectly. Any impressions you can provide would be excellent.

Here's the important info:

Title: Checks and Balances
ID: ST-HBB7S2UEL
Faction: Starfleet
Level: Any
Start: Defera system, Orellius Sector Block

Description: In the shadow of the Borg invasion of Defera, you are called on to protect the Preserver Archive at Lae’nas. When you arrive, however, you find a mystery that takes you beyond explored space and a threat that no one expected.

It's yet to make it out of the review tab. Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 293
02-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Hi. First off, thanks for reviewing missions. It's an incredible service that more people (and I'm looking in a mirror here) should take up.

That said, I'm here to take advantage of your generosity. I just published a new mission. I'm hoping you can put it on your list to take a look at.

I think the story is pretty conventional, but I really tried to push the toolset as far as I could (though maybe not as far as others have). I'm not sure everything works perfectly. Any impressions you can provide would be excellent.

Here's the important info:

Title: Checks and Balances
ID: ST-HBB7S2UEL
Faction: Starfleet
Level: Any
Start: Defera system, Orellius Sector Block

Description: In the shadow of the Borg invasion of Defera, you are called on to protect the Preserver Archive at Lae’nas. When you arrive, however, you find a mystery that takes you beyond explored space and a threat that no one expected.

It's yet to make it out of the review tab. Thanks again.
Thanks for the request for review. I'll try to get tonight but if not no later than Saturday morning.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 294
02-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Title: Gorn, But Not Forgotten
Author: Maziken
Faction: Klingon
Project ID: ST-HNEWXPPBR

The conclusion of the series that involves "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow" and "The Hegemony Strikes Back" finds you traveling to a Ferengi-owned station to warn them of an impending Federation attack. Can you warn them in time?

=================================

I would like some feedback regarding the first puzzle on the station. It is easy for me to know how to figure out since I created it, but I'm always worried that it may be too difficult to figure out for others.

Thanks in advance!
Lt. Commander
# 295
02-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
Title: Gorn, But Not Forgotten
Author: Maziken
Faction: Klingon
Project ID: ST-HNEWXPPBR

The conclusion of the series that involves "Here Today, Gorn Tomorrow" and "The Hegemony Strikes Back" finds you traveling to a Ferengi-owned station to warn them of an impending Federation attack. Can you warn them in time?

=================================

I would like some feedback regarding the first puzzle on the station. It is easy for me to know how to figure out since I created it, but I'm always worried that it may be too difficult to figure out for others.

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the request for review. Your mission is 2nd in the queue behind "mygod_itsfullofstars" mission. I wasn't able to get to his lastnight and I'm off to school tonight, but I will get to his first thing in the morning followed by yours shortly after that.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 296
02-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil70th
Thanks for the request for review. Your mission is 2nd in the queue behind "mygod_itsfullofstars" mission. I wasn't able to get to his lastnight and I'm off to school tonight, but I will get to his first thing in the morning followed by yours shortly after that.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
I have withdrew my mission for the moment. I'm not sure if the Foundry is having errors but my maps are getting "Resources not found" when I go in to try and edit them.
Lt. Commander
# 297
02-17-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
I have withdrew my mission for the moment. I'm not sure if the Foundry is having errors but my maps are getting "Resources not found" when I go in to try and edit them.
Okay. Just let me know when you have it back up.

Brian
Lt. Commander
# 298
02-18-2012, 08:46 AM
Okay, I have republished it. For some reason all of my NPC Contacts on three of my maps lost their costumes and that is what was giving me the error. The mission is back up now.
Lt. Commander
# 299
02-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Okay, I have republished it. For some reason all of my NPC Contacts on three of my maps lost their costumes and that is what was giving me the error. The mission is back up now.
Okay. Thanks for the notice. I'm starting on "mygod_itsfullofstars" mission here shortly and yours will be right after that.

Brian
Lt. Commander
# 300
02-18-2012, 12:03 PM
I'd like to ask you to review one or both of my old-new missions:

Demon Planet Adventure Edition
ID: ST-HEGHOJ8WQ
Starfleet, Any Level
Starting Location: Pico system, Sirius sector block
Duration: ? mins
Style: Hardcore Adventure, Single player

Demon Planet
ID: ST-HJYZRCEIQ
Starfleet, Any Level
Starting Location: Pico system, Sirius sector block
Duration:~20-30 mins
Style: Adventure, Single player

A space combat exercise in the Castor system near the Pico system turns into a hunt of a different kind.
It is up to you to solve the mystery before it is too late!

The first one is fully trigger driven branched mission with multiple outcomes, while the second is a story driven linear mission. Otherwise they both have the same main plot and settings.
The Adventure Edition is a lot more advanced but can be harder because you don't have "storyboard hints".

Thanks in advance!
Closed Thread