Lt. Commander
# 1 Just made VA... Now what?
10-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Since I heard they weren't going to give away the T5 retrofits anymore at VA, I decided to spend a good chunk of my weekend getting my tac officer to VA so I could go ahead and get my Defiant retrofit. Well, I've done it... and now I'm wondering what's next.

I was thinking of joining a fleet to do some of the borg missions that require a group (I haven't done any yet). Then getting all my XI very rares (I've got some already). Besides that and PVP, what do you recommend?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Join a good fleet. Come to our PvP channel: OrganizedPVP, play with oldies, play with newbies. Its actually pretty much fun ^^

Next to that u can focus even more on PvP, learn new things, eventually you might want to start a new toon with better space traits or something because you found out you didnt have that right.

Then u begin new toons, and more toons ^^

Cya!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
Join a good fleet. Come to our PvP channel: OrganizedPVP, play with oldies, play with newbies. Its actually pretty much fun ^^

Next to that u can focus even more on PvP, learn new things, eventually you might want to start a new toon with better space traits or something because you found out you didnt have that right.

Then u begin new toons, and more toons ^^

Cya!
Pretty much the whole purpose of "end game" is PvP. Congrats on V.A., now its time to sharpen your teeth.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 12:57 PM
You either PvP in game, or on the forums

jk

The 'Now what' is a question folks have been asking for seven months now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 01:39 PM
You can also start working on the Accolades that your character missed on the way to VA... (strictly for bragging rights here...) And you can work on aspects of the game you may have skipped, such as 'Crafting'...
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2011, 05:16 AM
The game was no fun before I hit VA.
Now, without having to level up to get better ships and doing story missions over and over I can take my time, respec my toons, get better gear... Gameplay is more relaxed now and I can just pop in and out and don't have to spend hours to level up...

Things that make fun at VA level:
- Refit ships
- Quantum Slipstream Drive
- Hunting for Purple Gear
- Maxing out my Diplomatic Tier
- Learning how to craft (Still in the process there... Taking it easy...)

Thanks for listening...
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2011, 05:36 PM
make a klingon or start over with a nother toon . or do player mad mission like i do . lots of them
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Ahead of FTP, I'd encourage grinding out as many Emblems as you can before the conversion. This can be done in B'Tran dailies, Defera Dailies and PVP.

Play as much of the Emblem content as you can, because if they dont improve the conversion rate between present currencies and Dilithium, you're going to be horribly cash-strapped when what is on Tribble goes live.

I'd also encourage you to work up your character's crafting skill as well. In all honesty, that is a task that can be accomplished over a few hours in a single afternoon. Just crank out schematics, as you will always have use for them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Right now I'm trying to get my diplomacy up. You get some nice things when you rank up.

I like gambling at Dabo. Not much interesting to buy in my opinion with GPL but it's fun none the less.

I still have all of the STFs to do which I will get around to eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-29-2011, 10:41 PM
well either make another toon or work on another one

Also...
Try get all purple gear on everything (that outta keep you busy)
Max out ur Diplomat Rank (if not already)
well help other players get VA