Lt. Commander
# 1 night of the comet KDF
10-16-2011, 04:43 PM
when you enter system 113 and it says engaging hologram it dose not. While breaking up the bar fight i could not do damage to the NPC, Restarted drop the mission came back same thing drop mission left and did another mission then return problem did not come back.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM
yep. been stuck on that quest for quite a few days because of the bar fight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2011, 06:23 PM
It's been an ongoing problem since before S4 hit holodeck and is continuing on tribble. I encountered it the other night but a quick post to the fleet asking for help to team up and we shot through it no problem.

I have noticed with bugs like this on tribble that teaming up gets past a lot of them...
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2011, 04:29 PM
this hasn't been fixed yet?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-21-2011, 08:06 AM
i am a little confused as to why it hasn't been fixed in the past month
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-21-2011, 08:41 AM
finished it last night with no problem with my KDF Char last night... aside from the hologram not starting in Bepi 113....

I think you have to actively startfighing the bar patrons (have them targeted and shoot them), not your Boff's, before you kill off the devidians. thats what i did and no invicncible NPC's
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-21-2011, 08:49 AM
i have tried that a few times. I left my BO's in the first room and just went out snipering the devidians.

But, in the end, there are the immortal feds and kdf just fighting each other forever. No way to stop that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-21-2011, 08:50 AM
One way I discovered to work around the bar fight problem is to try and insure you kill off the humans and Klingons FIRST, leaving one or 2 Devidians until last. Experimenting with this idea has worked the 3 times I've done it since it became bugged. If there are humans or Klingons as the last one standing, it get's borked and you can't complete it.
I'm sure they havn't fixed this long standing bug because they are didicating themselves to the conversion to Tribble and figuring out how they can attach more RL monetary costs to the game for the future.
Other than that, I can think of no reason why it still hasn't been fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-21-2011, 09:10 AM
I have never once encountered any problem with the bar fight. I just go in, shoot stuff and move on. The thing about the hologram happens for me though.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
One way I discovered to work around the bar fight problem is to try and insure you kill off the humans and Klingons FIRST, leaving one or 2 Devidians until last. Experimenting with this idea has worked the 3 times I've done it since it became bugged. If there are humans or Klingons as the last one standing, it get's borked and you can't complete it.
I'm sure they havn't fixed this long standing bug because they are didicating themselves to the conversion to Tribble and figuring out how they can attach more RL monetary costs to the game for the future.
Other than that, I can think of no reason why it still hasn't been fixed.
because new cstore ships and f2p are more important.
But in all seriousness, my kdf cannot level without that barfight working.
I am not going around doing star clusters for a month hoping to level.
My fed didn't have a problem. My kdf did.