10-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Foundry love...just saying
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
Foundry love...just saying
Get in line my friend. In terms of what needs love?

1. PvP
2. KDF Content
3. Foundry

keep in mind PvP has had two updates in almost two years, compared to numerous KDF and Foundry updates in comparison.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-17-2011, 07:41 PM
LOL Stormshade, its nice to see the Team calling him the 'EEPH'.

Frankly, I rather enjoy the pace of the blogs to that of the engineering reports. Helpful as they were to see what was on the menu and what was being discussed in the kitchen - they were very static (by their nature) and really showed how things were not progressing (due to other factors I know).

The blogs are informative, humorous and a great pace. Its everything I could want short of an Ask Cryptic and a monthly state of the game. In fact, if the web team ever manage to dislodge the Phoenix from the front page, perhaps they could look at making the blogs into quick 2-3 minute VLOGS on the main page every 2 weeks or so once we get past F2P?

EEPH EEPH EEPH EEPH EEPH LOL

p.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavgeek View Post
Get in line my friend. In terms of what needs love?

1. Guinan Hats
2. PvP
3. KDF Content
4. Foundry

keep in mind PvP has had two updates in almost two years, compared to numerous KDF and Foundry updates in comparison.
Fixed that for you.

Lt. Commander
# 16
10-17-2011, 07:59 PM
So I am hopping to see a

Please state the Nature of the Production Emergency (formally know as Ask Cryptic)

soon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik

1. Dixon Hill Gangster Hats

Corrected that typo We already got the suits, the ophidian pimp cane, we just need the gangster hat to complete our pimp role play dreams!
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
1. Data's Poker Cap
2. Dixon Hill Gangster Hats
3. Guinan Hats
4. PvP
5. KDF Content
6. Foundry
Corrected that typo We already got the suits, the ophidian pimp cane, we just need the gangster hat to complete our pimp role play dreams!

Okay, Okay, but seriously, fixed that for you.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Oh yeah, I'm definitely on board with this!

Wow, to be honest, I really didn't think there'd be this much talk on this. And while I like the "daily" blogs and the info they give concerning the F2P change over that's on the horizon, I feel like the rest of the game is being a bit neglected. I understand that most of the dev team is working on getting F2P ready, but does that mean they are not going to mess with the game as it is? Or is it just a waste to maybe do some bug fixes now if the game is going to be remade practically?
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Well the game isn't being remade so much as expanded upon. It really makes sense to focus on bug fixing and feature addition for Tribble right now, in my opinion. Remember Tribble started (in theory) from what we have on Holodeck, so any bugs tracked down there and solved will translate to Live fixes once the transition is made.

So you could call that neglect, or you could call it planning for the future.

If anything, I'd assume Cryptic are going all out to avoid another Season 4 code merge fiasco.

It being about focussing resources were their most valuable at a given time, I think Tribble is the place to be! (especially since the economy on Holodeck right now hardly encourages emblem farming if your VA).