Lt. Commander
Greetings all!

Some of us have been testing Tribble for some time now, and while that is all well and good, those that are playing on Live/Holodeck could use something while they wait for F2P!

Can we get some Featured Episode Replays going on?

Or

Can we get a Q XP weekend?

Or

Can we get some kind of event (Invasion of Earth, Qo'nos?), or SOMETHING while we wait for F2P?

Just a thought!

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2 Good ideas
10-18-2011, 05:47 AM
hi

just thought i would add my own thoughts on the end of this post.

Yes i agree with Derek on this one. I am hapy to play on the f2p realm so i can see what is happening with the future of sto, and what i can expect when g2p goes live.

However i also must admit it would be nice if we had something to do that was sto related that actually involved using the holodeck, rather than the test servers. I can understand the reluctance to add new content etc atm, but surely there must be something to add to keep us going at the moment.

It doesnt have to be big as suggested a Q weekend for leveling some alts or maybe an extension to the borg invasions would be kinda cool.

Something that just says we are not only thinking of the f2p memebers coming in but the STO coommunity as a whole, and we care about our current subscribers
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 08:12 AM
People still play holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post

WAIT!!!! Your telling me people still play STO?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I think that those of us who subscribed to the game could use something on LIVE as we aren't paying to TEST a product they are putting out.

Let those who wish to test pay to test, and those who which to just play the game and kill things get something to do as well...

What's wrong with a Q weekend, or a Featured Episode re-run week, or MONTH?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Stocking up on stuff before FTP, yup.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-18-2011, 11:34 AM
They need to do something; thats for sure. Maybe it would be a good time to bring back the Foundry Spotlight.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I agree on the Replay run idea (as beeing the best of the suggestet).
1. we had dozends of Q weekend, gets old
2. unlike the Q week or weekend it could keep us at least 3 weeks A BIT busy.
3 the tech is already there (unlike any kind of Foundry-spotlight... (wich of course would be awsome)...

So yeah they should do that...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Ground invasions would be good, just have a GM come in and slap down random Borg nodes everywhere in Earth Spacedock.

Open up Earth space to the Klingons so they can get to Starfleet Academy / Spacedock and start open PVP with the Feds. Alternatively allow Feds to bombard the Klingon homeworld.

Best Idea: Spawn tons of Borg on the Klingon homeworld ground map and then allow Feds to go there as part of a 'cleaning' operation with the Klingons able to Open PVP with the Feds. Fed players that have never made a Klingon Char get to see the Klingon land maps to PVE Borg and the Klingons PVPers get to slaughter armies of Fed players coming right to their doorstep to kill those Borg.

Would be hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-18-2011, 12:20 PM
I would love to see an Episode Replay. I've always thought that the limited time reward bit for those episodes was a bit lame especially in the wake of the 'super C-Store'