Lt. Commander
# 11
10-18-2011, 12:43 PM
How about a new idea?

How about a 20% off weekend! The c-store could use this before F2P so people can stock up on ships before getting double-charged!

I already used the previous 20% off sales to get everything in c-store, but I know there are lots of people who still need to get things before F2P and don't want to pay full-price, or double-charged once F2P hits...
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincire View Post
I would love to see an Episode Replay. I've always thought that the limited time reward bit for those episodes was a bit lame especially in the wake of the 'super C-Store'
And with forced story progression they have on Tribble, it's even dumber to hold out on the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-19-2011, 12:15 AM
I'm on with 8 fleet mates right now on Holodeck... give us a bone Cryptic...
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-19-2011, 04:33 AM
how will new players even know about the Featured Series with the new UI?

seriously, i bet most of them will not even know that the rewards scale up if you replay the missions later.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-19-2011, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric_Kell
How about a new idea?

How about a 20% off weekend! The c-store could use this before F2P so people can stock up on ships before getting double-charged!

I already used the previous 20% off sales to get everything in c-store, but I know there are lots of people who still need to get things before F2P and don't want to pay full-price, or double-charged once F2P hits...
Well sales are always nice, no question... but what I (or I guess "we" want) is some reason to play... a sale is just a reason to... well... buy stuff... not to play.
A replay keeps us at least a little busy though making it at least a little incentive to play on Holodeck... to get the "exclusive" rewards for characters that do not already have them for example..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
I'm on with 8 fleet mates right now on Holodeck... give us a bone Cryptic...
*sign*
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-19-2011, 04:43 AM
episode replay week?

AGAIN?

Q weekend... AGAIN???

how about ... i dont know... GIVE US THE NEXT FEATURED SERIES ALREADY!!!

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz....
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
episode replay week?

AGAIN?

Q weekend... AGAIN???

how about ... i dont know... GIVE US THE NEXT FEATURED SERIES ALREADY!!!

zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz....
I agree with you... but since that isn't going to happen until f2p they could give us something on LIVE, so that we have something to do other than grind new toons, PVP or run the same STF's we've been running forever!

After all
, Wise leaders value current customers much more than prospective ones...
Lt. Commander
# 18 Something to do
10-25-2011, 11:50 PM
yes i agree with you guys, i konw we dont expect them to give us mutch of a difference because they are completely focused on new f2p, and like i said in my first post, we dont expect mutch because we know you guys are focusing on f2p players.

And well it just seems to me that maybe it would be a good idea to focus on that i mean they have deadlines etc, but hey come on it dont give that much effort to implement something already there such as replay, or q weekend,

And yes i know it's the same old stuff but lets be honest - no way are we getting anything else before f2p luanches, because we all know they will keep the good stuff to impress the new players when they come along.

Why bother to impress the people who i dont know erm - oh PAY FOR THE GAME.

Hell i just want something that says ' YES we know you guys still exist'.

Even slightly different, altering the loot tables for the current feature missions could be cool, trying to figure new drops etc, would at least be something to do.

ok sorry rant over ( probably more to follow).
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Dev arc is waaaay broken for the kdf for months now.
It is still broken on tribble.
Devs haven't aknowlwdged it.
So episode replay would be fed only
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-26-2011, 05:29 AM
I'd love to get a Breen officer too. Please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Dev arc is waaaay broken for the kdf for months now.
It is still broken on tribble.
Devs haven't aknowlwdged it.
So episode replay would be fed only
Elaborate?