Lt. Commander
# 21
10-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel

Elaborate?
Well, didnt know that this Issue is on Holodeck, too, but the Devidian arc is currently almost impossible to play on KDF side (I've seen that just on Tribble).
I had to start every mission beside Spin the wheel twice to get my Tribble KDF up... dont knwo what they did THIS TIME to screw this up.

Also, a replay would be a bit unfair towards the KDF anyway since here the missions are already locked until higher levels...

STill it would be better then NOTHING to do.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-26-2011, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekSlide
Greetings all!

Some of us have been testing Tribble for some time now, and while that is all well and good, those that are playing on Live/Holodeck could use something while they wait for F2P!

Can we get some Featured Episode Replays going on?

Or

Can we get a Q XP weekend?

Or

Can we get some kind of event (Invasion of Earth, Qo'nos?), or SOMETHING while we wait for F2P?

Just a thought!

Thanks!
1. replays? thats a good way of leveling up very fast, the only KDF toon i got K'ella used that replay in the devidian arc to devastating effect over 5 days! and possibly 4 days to go from LT to Vadm/LT to Lgen.

would they do it again? very unlikely unless there is a new episode arc coming out, then a few months afterwards, perhaps.

It's an easy exploit putting the replay up for a week, if i ever found out about such a thing, i would disregard the never coming back simply for the replay alone just to quickly run up the ladder.

2. another Q weekend? i honestly don't see the point in it.

3. Earth or Qo'nos invasion? Starfleet would never allow it neither would the Klingons, by nature would you allow someone to stab you in the heart from the front without putting up a fight first? it's an instinctive defense mechanism to defend yourself, like your homeworld.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I just paid 2.3 million credits for a Breen boff, so yeah while I'd be a little upset if they come out with a re-run soon I wouldn't complain about it either. And before anyone sez hommaigawd whay you pay sooo muuuch I really didn't have anything else to spend the credits on so :p. It completed my rare and episode boff collection. Now on to my 'all efficient' collection .
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Hobo View Post
WAIT!!!! Your telling me people still play STO?
XD lol

How about a visit from someone different... such s the Grand Nagus... sells you double xp for latinum... or...a re-run of the Breen series with a Breen Engineer reward
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Come on devs - it may not be the new content we all need but it's something that can be done relatively easily.

New content = favourite.
Reasons to replay old content with new toons = second best for now.
Gekli pets = lame cash grab.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Well, didnt know that this Issue is on Holodeck, too, but the Devidian arc is currently almost impossible to play on KDF side (I've seen that just on Tribble).
I had to start every mission beside Spin the wheel twice to get my Tribble KDF up... dont knwo what they did THIS TIME to screw this up.

Also, a replay would be a bit unfair towards the KDF anyway since here the missions are already locked until higher levels...

STill it would be better then NOTHING to do.
and since it STILL hasn't been fixed after 3 months, and hasn't been acknowledged, i am willing to put money on the fact that it will go live with F2P. So, YES, Episode replay sounds good.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-27-2011, 04:57 PM
An episode re-run week or more would be nice and or a visit from Q to help pass the time till f2p launches would also be nice as well.

Prefer an episode re-run setup if we can get it if I was to make a choice between the two options.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Instead of a week I think they should just have Q show up and give his boost gift until F2P goes live and also have the FE replay rewards on until F2P goes live.

I doubt they we'll actually do this but it would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-27-2011, 09:34 PM
In a word: Yes.

I am fully in favor of a Featured Episode Replay Weekend.

I am also in favor of a Revamped Episode Replay Weekend.

I would be greatly in favor of a full week that combines the two.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I guess I've been just lucky then. I've been spared of bugs in that particular FE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feklars_Hammer
I just paid 2.3 million credits for a Breen boff, so yeah while I'd be a little upset if they come out with a re-run soon I wouldn't complain about it either.
Only 2.3M? I only see them sold for like 50M.