Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
Removed.

Subject matter too touchy.
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey

Last edited by ccarmichael07; 08-08-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-08-2014, 11:37 AM
There can be only one Excalibur!
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Captain
# 3
08-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccarmichael07 View Post
Why is Cryptic afraid of the Excalibur?
Loaded questions can't be directly answered honestly.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 4
08-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
You know the saying about the ugly stick touching something? Well, that looks so ugly, the stick was Yggdrasil, and that ship fell from the eagle to Nidhogg, and whacked every branch on the way down.
VPvP. T5U PvP. Normal PvP. Because PvE just needs mastering this lot.
T'Rebek, Nalcari, Karina, Volana, Kilaitia, K'Ahlayr, Ririatss.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Subjective observations are being subjective. Personally, I find it more attractive than more than 80% of the Federtation designs in game currently.
Captain
# 6
08-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Subjective observations are being subjective. Personally, I find it more attractive than more than 80% of the Federtation designs in game currently.
But "everyone" knows you have no sense of Aesthetics whatsoever.
Aside from the fact that i hate the Excalibur design, i also loath the idea that newer designs should be bigger and more powerful.

More efficient and/or better suited for the tasks they're designed for those are reasons i can get behind, but designers should move away from the notion that newer equals bigger.
Captain
# 7
08-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Aside from the fact that i hate the Excalibur design, i also loath the idea that newer designs should be bigger and more powerful.

More efficient and/or better suited for the tasks they're designed for those are reasons i can get behind, but designers should move away from the notion that newer equals bigger.

I actually agree with this point. It would be nice to see some T6 ships that are defiant or voyager sized.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Quote:

Who said anything about being bigger?? We don't even know the suposed size of this ship, if the destroyed hulks in game are any indication - then it's no so big.
Empire Veteran
# 9
08-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Quote:

I can see the reason for going bigger with ships like the Galaxy as they are supposed to be out in deep space for a long period of time, so they bring home with them so to speak. It falls apart though when the ship has a hard time defending itself against much small ships.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 10
08-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Yes and it's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hdfQOqPT8E
Closed Thread