Lt. Commander
# 1 KDF "We need Breathing Room"
10-18-2011, 10:15 AM
My "We need Breathing Room" completed simply by entering a sector block I had never been in before. It seemed to concider the accolade "The Neutral Zone" as an exploration. Is this intended?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
My "We need Breathing Room" completed simply by entering a sector block I had never been in before. It seemed to concider the accolade "The Neutral Zone" as an exploration. Is this intended?
No, I'm going to patch it (and "Explore Strange New Worlds") to only complete when you finish a star cluster exploration mission, but I made a quick version first so that people could get dilithium daily from star clusters. At present it'll complete when you finish anything tagged as Exploration. That should (hopefully) be fixed in the next update.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 01:11 PM
I dont know... am I see only one that doesnt feel well that making a Klingon missions title... a Hitler quote? And that under circumstances that doesnt put that quote in our enemys mouth?
Is that what Klingons are in Cryptics eyes? Nazis?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I dont know... am I see only one that doesnt feel well that making a Klingon missions title... a Hitler quote? And that under circumstances that doesnt put that quote in our enemys mouth?
Is that what Klingons are in Cryptics eyes? Nazis?
Uh, the Klingons said it in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Yup, General Chang, the most badass Klingon ever.
Especially if you have played Klingon Academy which shows you a lot more of the character.(live acting with Christopher Plummer even!)
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Yup, General Chang, the most badass Klingon ever.
Especially if you have played Klingon Academy which shows you a lot more of the character.(live acting with Christopher Plummer even!)
i was amazed when i saw that. I had no idea they'd been in anything outside the movie, much less a video game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Kinda shame that Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy aren't considerd canonical, since both games had full live action cutscenes that involved actual cast and real costumes.
And KA alone like i said adds so much character development to Chang and Gorkon(David Warner in the game also).
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-18-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm going to see if i can find the cutscenes online...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-18-2011, 01:33 PM
I had no idea KA included David Warner and Christopher Plummer.

Now I have to try that game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheer View Post
I had no idea KA included David Warner and Christopher Plummer.

Now I have to try that game.
^^^
Yep - it's a whole 'small' movie of its own (In the same way the Activision 'StarFleet Academey' has a storyline involving Kirk (with Shatner player the character in various video clips.)