Lt. Commander
# 11
10-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes Chang said that, but he either quotet Hitler himself or said "accidently" the same, but he got the respond from Kirk at once.

After all... more people on this planet conecct that words with Hitler then with Chang.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Yes Chang said that, but he either quotet Hitler himself or said "accidently" the same, but he got the respond from Kirk at once.

After all... more people on this planet conecct that words with Hitler then with Chang.
Really? My first thought always goes to Chang.
I imagine the same to be true for most Trekkies.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post

Actually what Hitler said translates as "Living space", not breathing room.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah Jheineg you guys need to fix KDF exploration make the missions actual KDF oriented type missions, remove the facerolled alien invaders, and the crappy borg object and plant killing missions where the scanners are broken etc. I don't think any existing player or new player will even bother with this mission because of those reasons. Just my feedback on it no offense intended just needs to be something done with it before this goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomesauce_BBQ_Sauce
Actually what Hitler said translates as "Living space", not breathing room.
As I recall, this is a distinction between literal translation and idiomatic, the idiomatic translation of the phrase "Liebensraum" is (apparently) "breathing room". My German's too shoddy to know for sure, though.

EDIT: The nominal translation is "habitat" apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-20-2011, 04:12 AM
If ship control and action in STO even became half of KA this would be an really awsome game.