Lt. Commander
# 1 Wondering where my ship is?
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
I purchased an imperial class ship in the C-store along with a few other things. I can't find my ship, how do I retrieve it? My Jupiter Uniform and bridges were unlocked for the characters on my tribble account, but not on holodeck or red shirt. I thought, once I unlocked a ship, uniform, etc. that it would be available for every character. The C-Store showed I purchased the ship, Why can't I access my stuff on all three servers?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Because Tribble and Redshirt are test servers.
You don't get to keep "anything" you do there or unlock.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 12:41 PM
The free Cryptic Points on Tribble are only for Tribble use. You cannot use them on the Holodeck, nor does anything you purchase on Tribble get transferred to the Holodeck. If you want your character to have those items on the Holodeck you will need to purchase Holodeck CPs and spend them in the Holodeck C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamup69 View Post
I purchased an imperial class ship in the C-store along with a few other things. I can't find my ship, how do I retrieve it? My Jupiter Uniform and bridges were unlocked for the characters on my tribble account, but not on holodeck or red shirt. I thought, once I unlocked a ship, uniform, etc. that it would be available for every character. The C-Store showed I purchased the ship, Why can't I access my stuff on all three servers?
The Imperial Class is a ship skin for the RA rank ship Assault Cruiser. It's not a separate ship like the Dreadnaught Cruiser. to us. To use the Imperial skin, you need to acquire an Assault Cruiser (either with a RA ship token or via Energy Credits). Then visit the Ship Tailor in the ship your. Select the Advanced button in the ship editor. This will open up an other panel where you can edit the individual ship parts (e.g. Saucer, Hull, Nacelles, Pylons, etc.) In the drop down menus for each part will be the 3 base ships classes and the Imperial Class. Select Imperial Class for each ship part and you'll have your Imperial Class Assault Cruiser.

You can also mix and match parts from difference ships. This is known as kit-bashing. You might finds something that you like.

Redshirt doesn't have C-Store access. Anything that you can unlocked has to be unlocked on the live server. Then copy you character over to Redshirt with the character copy. Tribble is current a totally separate testing environment. Tribble has it's own game server, account server, and C-Store server. The only thing is that if you have access to the Test Server (Redshirt) you have an account on Tribble. But that Tribble account doesn't have any of you unlocks (except for veteran rewards).