Lt. Commander
# 161
10-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 647379
Not sure if anyone else has commented on this (as I am not going to read through 16 pages of comments), however I have picked up a conversion oversight in the exchange of old currency to dilithium.

Remember how the 500 day reward was given and then pulled off the market - for those of you that got it, it means an extra 250 emblems to your conversion rate.

I was at 499.2 days when you pulled this reward from the system and I will miss out on the dilithium that these emblems can count towards.

What will be done for the people that missed this reward? Will you be giving an equal amount of dilithium to people that didn't get this reward when the conversion goes live?

This should be fixed so that everyone with 500 days gets an equal reward for their time and effort rather than the lucky few.
than you always missed the conversation that those that got that reward had to give the 250 emblams back. they have no intentions of returning this reward.
Lt. Commander
# 162
10-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
than you always missed the conversation that those that got that reward had to give the 250 emblams back. they have no intentions of returning this reward.
Unless they take all the weapons off my ship, they're not getting it back
Lt. Commander
# 163
10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superluminous
I moved my main character.

Almost two years of merits, lotsa marks, 48k skills points (not converrted), 58k of merits, thousands and thousands of marks.....

granted me 48k in dilithium.

What the crap?

All my work only netted me half a starship for two years worth of work?

Are you conversion guys out of your freaking mind?
Interesting. When I transferred my oldest character, I got almost 65k of refined dilithium. I wonder what I had that increased it so much. Here's what I had:

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...1-12-26-57.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 164
10-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bariman View Post
Unless they take all the weapons off my ship, they're not getting it back
if its spent than meh its spent. if its not spent than you not getting any.
Lt. Commander
# 165
10-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Is character transfer currently working for anyone? I've tried transferring 2 different Klingon-side characters over the last couple days, and none of the attempts have worked. I get a message banner on the transfer page saying there isn't a slot available for the character to transfer to.

I have not yet transferred a character to Tribble since F2P testing began. I've logged in the characters I want to transfer on Holodeck.

I do have 4 characters on Tribble already, but it shows me as having 2 slots left for any faction.
Lt. Commander
# 166
10-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack_dorgeans View Post
Is character transfer currently working for anyone? I've tried transferring 2 different Klingon-side characters over the last couple days, and none of the attempts have worked. I get a message banner on the transfer page saying there isn't a slot available for the character to transfer to.

I have not yet transferred a character to Tribble since F2P testing began. I've logged in the characters I want to transfer on Holodeck.

I do have 4 characters on Tribble already, but it shows me as having 2 slots left for any faction.
it works. your full on slots mate. your only allowed 2 feds and 2 Klingon on tribbles is what it says BEFORE transfer. after that if you want more on tribbles your have to buy space.

secondly while transferring, you arnt allowed on your holodeck toons at all. til AFTER transfer is complete.

as you had all ready made a attempt and the banner told you that they were unable to do so cause of a slot not being available you are now longer able to transfer a toon over. only get one chance.

if only i could find my banner for bananas dancing, i would put it in here to demonstrate how funny it is that somebody didnt read the fine print mwhahahahahhahaahhahaaha

PS-chicks digs scars and shrapnel wounds, get em cheap near the warzone nearest you!
Lt. Commander
Greetings all; not sure if this has been asked or answered, will we be able to Created Tribble Test Character be able to move to Holodeck
Lt. Commander
# 168
11-09-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomulus
Greetings all; not sure if this has been asked or answered, will we be able to Created Tribble Test Character be able to move to Holodeck
I made the mistake of asking this on the Q&A forum. The short answer is: No.

The long answer: "It's a test server, so we knew what we signed up for."

I accepted the above through gritted teeth and a small amount of resentment, as it means we are essentially paying to test their 'free' game.