Lt. Commander
# 11
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
For clarification: does this mean we've blown our chances to get rewards on our Tribble characters?
No, we track newly created and transferred characters separately. As long as you don't delete the character you started from scratch and leveled up on Tribble, it will be eligible for rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
I would test it myself, but I currently can't decide which ONE character to transfer (once) to Tribble, so I have to ask:

What happens to unspent LG ship tokens when you transfer? And unspent freespecs?
(Presumably whatever happens now will be the same as when Holodeck goes F2P...)

And I'll presume that Honor will be treated as Merits, even though the Blog didn't explicitly say...
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Just to be sure, transfering a character will not influence our progress with Tribble characters? I mean, we will still be able to get appropriate rewards once we advance them to specified levels, and complete doff tiers?

EDIT: Oh, just read the reply above. Sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
No, we track newly created and transferred characters separately. As long as you don't delete the character you started from scratch and leveled up on Tribble, it will be eligible for rewards.
Thank you for the response Rehpic. I've just hit RA2 and hope to get VA this weekend, so knowing that this test character will not be affected if i transfer my main across is very good to know.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-18-2011, 04:27 PM
I would, honestly, up the limit to two, One fed, and One KDF character transfers.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Take off every Zig, For great justice!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-18-2011, 04:29 PM
*sigh* was hoping to see a footnote about the VA ship tokens being restored.

On the matter of transfers, sucks that we are limited to a single character transfer.
Now I will need to choose wether to test the conversion rate, or to transfer and raise one of my lower level characters one level to qualify for the Tribble reward.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
There is a message saying transfers can take up to two hours to clear.
No, I haven't even selected yet and I have the Klingon spot and the either/or slot open.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
*sigh* was hoping to see a footnote about the VA ship tokens being restored.

On the matter of transfers, sucks that we are limited to a single character transfer.
Now I will need to choose wether to test the conversion rate, or to transfer and raise one of my lower level characters one level to qualify for the Tribble reward.
My understanding is that Tribble rewards are only for newly started Tribble characters. Leveling a transferred character does not make you eligible for any of the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy31 View Post
It's not working. I even tried logging out and back in. I get a blank "select".
Same here. No characters to select for transfer.