Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
All my Doff missions aren't showing or awarding any type xp. I pulled up a list of all the sector and ship Doff missions in KDF territory on my new KDF. Not one gives any mission type xp. Just shows dilithium, skill points and BO skill points. And any item it may award but no marauding, explore, medical, etc xp. So how are people ranking it up on KDF?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Just transferred a toon to Tribble. Since that one is already rank 3 diplomat, all the diplomatic missions will give me diplomatic xp. However the others offered will not as well. It seems that you have to have some points before it will start giving you points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I had the same problem. I have all the diplomacy tiers completed on the toon I transferred over and none of the other doff missions are offering mission xp except the diplomacy ones. The other missions still offer the skill bonus rewards, personal skill points, dilithium ore, etc but they do not offer the mission xp necessary to advance any other tiers.

If this went live in this condition a lot of people on the fed side would not be able advance in the doff system. KDF shouldn't have this problem unless the problem is connected to the transfer of the toon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 12:25 AM
We'll look into this and see if we can replicate it internally.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2011, 01:34 AM
This problem is for toons newly transerred over to tribble from holodeck but not existing tribble toons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-19-2011, 05:05 AM
I had this problem on the Klingon I transferred last night as well. I had started a separate thread about it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-19-2011, 03:27 PM
We believe we have figured out what is happening with this. It appears to be a display bug that should clear itself up for a given CXP type after you receive that specific type of CXP.

For example, you transfer a character over and see no CXP for any assignment. The CXP is actually there, and if you complete, say, a Marauding assignment, you will in fact get the CXP, and Marauding assignments after that should display the CXP on the prospective rewards after that.

We are working on a comprehensive fix to this now.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We believe we have figured out what is happening with this. It appears to be a display bug that should clear itself up for a given CXP type after you receive that specific type of CXP.

For example, you transfer a character over and see no CXP for any assignment. The CXP is actually there, and if you complete, say, a Marauding assignment, you will in fact get the CXP, and Marauding assignments after that should display the CXP on the prospective rewards after that.

We are working on a comprehensive fix to this now.

This is false. I tested with a 5 minute diagnostic ship missions. No CXP was earned.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2011, 07:02 PM
well, considering thier talking about toon with what I suspect is max Diplomacy allready..

Curious how yall are going to deal with that particularly ugly legacy bug..

I would suggest simply elimnating DOFF diplomacy.. the only solutions other then that is moving DIplo XP and levels in line with other DOFF skill tiers and eliminating the legacy Diplomacy system entirely. Players that all ready have thier diplomacy unlocks keep them, the Diplomat clothing, and the title, but loose any Diplo XP..
As a final option, leave it as a legacy issue.. and create a different set of rewards for DOFF Diplomacy and just change the name of the old system to First Contact or something like that, and once F2P goes live its no longer advancable in. It will be a unique achievment for original STO players...

... and change the DOFF diplomacy awards so thier not quite the same..
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-23-2011, 06:48 AM
I've done a ton of Marauder missions on my KDF. My transferred was a Fed so this is a newly created KDF. And the number shown is -1 for Marauding and will not change.

A lot of other missions show the reward not giving any of the type xp even if it takes 2 days to complete.

There's no way to level up any of the ranks for my KDF character on Tribs.